Ramcharan Planning Bollywood Debut In 2012

akhil79

Megapowerstar Ram Charan Tej’s engagement function was limited to only VVIPs but megafamily is planning to make his wedding a bigger event.
This is planned around february 2012 in hyderabad and they want to organise a reception party for many relatives, friends, celebrities and fans.
The venue for this reception would be tirupati, from where chiru represents in assembly.

On the other hand, charan’s Rachcha movie would release after 2 months from now.
“My film ‘Rachcha’ would be released in Tamil and Malayalam simultaneously along with the Telugu version. In fact, we have plans to explore the Karnataka market too. The shooting will be wrapped up by this month end and the film would hit the screens in February,” said Ram Charan.

Charan is looking forward to debut in Bollywood and he has been in talks with the filmmakers. “I have been in talks for some time now. Something might materialise soon and I will be coming up with a formal announcement. If everything falls in place, the film would go to floors by the end of 2012,” he revealed.

After completion of Rachcha, charan would be working for Vinayak and Vamshi paidipally’s movies in 2012.