Help For H ! Apply Info

karna11

Hi DB friendzzz, i have to file H1 nextyear(2012) . present employer peddha lolli gadu soo kottha employer thoo Apply cheddhamu anukuntunna. maa collegue valla employer details icchadu, eeroju vadithoo matladadhamu anukuntunna,
plzz help me emm questions adagaloooo vadiniiii

salary... H1 ki evadu pay cheyali... GC processing eppudu chestadu... direct clients unara evaru ayyina... total entha mandhi employees unaru... ippati daka enta mandhki GC processing chesadu, avi ee stage lo unnai ippudu.... trainings emina istada... ** chepistada... job support ipistada....payroll ela run chestadu monthly or bi weekly....

1) Ask him how much he will pay
2)Ask him the offer letter for whatever he promised
3)in written it should be mentioned else u will be ditched(even if its your brother employer)
4) dont ask him any non tax money(if you do it he will ditch you again)
5)The amount you asked should be on pay slips.
6)Ask him health insurance
7)Ask him laptop
8)Ask him (if he pays hotel and staty for job changes)
9) obvious is GreenCard(So soon u apply so sooon you be free from all obligations)
10) ask him whether he will pay prmotply

[quote name='KINGMAKERS' timestamp='1324358151' post='1301166109']
salary... H1 ki evadu pay cheyali... GC processing eppudu chestadu... direct clients unara evaru ayyina... total entha mandhi employees unaru... ippati daka enta mandhki GC processing chesadu, avi ee stage lo unnai ippudu.... trainings emina istada... ** chepistada... job support ipistada....payroll ela run chestadu monthly or bi weekly....
[/quote]

sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4

Baa I have a Qochen?

1. If I am filing a H1 in 2012 with Emp A and would like to chnage the Employer once the H1 is approved. Then What will be the process for that for changing the Employer.

2. And from above scenario I will not go to stamping on EMP A rather I want to go after changing it to Emp B?

So for this type of emp change Issue what will be the Charger for the transfer? Do I need to Apply again or just need to update Employer as we do in O-P-T??

Please tell me.

[quote name='DARLING...' timestamp='1324359641' post='1301166241']
Baa I have a Qochen?

1. If I am filing a H1 in 2012 with Emp A and would like to chnage the Employer once the H1 is approved. Then What will be the process for that for changing the Employer.

2. And from above scenario I will not go to stamping on EMP A rather I want to go after changing it to Emp B?

So for this type of emp change Issue what will be the Charger for the transfer? Do I need to Apply again or just need to update Employer as we do in O-P-T??

Please tell me.
[/quote]

1)u need to wait until oct1 2012 to transfer to emp b otherwise u can apply h1b with both employers and join either one of them...

2)same thing as (1)...u have to wait until oct 1 to transfer and the n get it stamped with empb

if u transfer its the same cost as ur regular h1b application......ur transferring ur approved h1b to another employer...so u need not inform the employer...u need to have the i-797 & i-94 for transfer....

I had i 1/2 year experience, nenu job chusukuntee 80-20 antaa adhee vadu chusthee 75 -25 antaa. soo present job nenu chusukundhee idhi 2013 july varuku vundhi.
total 425 employers vunnnaru , total green cards 45.

[quote name='Nissan' timestamp='1324360634' post='1301166342']

1)u need to wait until oct1 2012 to transfer to emp b otherwise u can apply h1b with both employers and join either one of them...

2)same thing as (1)...u have to wait until oct 1 to transfer and the n get it stamped with empb

[b]if u transfer its the same cost as ur regular h1b application[/b]......ur transferring ur approved h1b to another employer...so u need not inform the employer...u need to have the i-797 & i-94 for transfer....
[/quote]

Baa that means we need to pay full application fee for transfer also??

and assume that my H1 is approved on EMP A in oct 2012 and in Nov 2012 I would like to transfer it. So even for this I need to pay the transfer Fee?

And my last Qochen:

What ever the scenario it is(Either approved or already stamped), if we want to transfer the H1 to anpother employer Will it cost the same charge?

[quote name='bujjulu' timestamp='1324358237' post='1301166114']
1) Ask him how much he will pay
2)Ask him the offer letter for whatever he promised
3)in written it should be mentioned else u will be ditched(even if its your brother employer)
4) dont ask him any non tax money(if you do it he will ditch you again)
5)The amount you asked should be on pay slips.
6)Ask him health insurance
7)Ask him laptop
8)Ask him (if he pays hotel and staty for job changes)
9) obvious is GreenCard(So soon u apply so sooon you be free from all obligations)
10)[b] ask him whether he will pay prmotply[/b]
[/quote]

nenu cheyanu ani evaranna chepthaara (!(< (!(< (!(<

[quote name='KINGMAKERS' timestamp='1324358151' post='1301166109']
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I had i 1/2 year experience, nenu job chusukuntee 80-20 antaa adhee vadu chusthee 75 -25 antaa. soo present job nenu chusukundhee idhi 2013 july varuku vundhi.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]total 425 employers vunnnaru , total green cards 45. [/font][/color]

[quote name='karna11' timestamp='1324362466' post='1301166551']

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I had i 1/2 year experience, nenu job chusukuntee 80-20 antaa adhee vadu chusthee 75 -25 antaa. soo present job nenu chusukundhee idhi 2013 july varuku vundhi.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]total 425 employers vunnnaru , total green cards 45. [/font][/color]
[/quote]

Baa Mee employer gadi Num ivvu new one. Nenu oka saari matlaadtha..and emp name.. PM please