Bhagavadgita And Violence

vikramII

Recently there has been lot going with the Russian court over appeal for banning bhagavadgita ....

please check this article at the following link, it will be more confusing if i post the entire article here.

The summary: Bhagavadgita asks us to do our duty!;if you are a soldier your duty is to fight (even kill enemies)! The only aspect you are to be worried is if you are on the side of good or bad!
you should not step back from your duty for the sake of your family bonding or personal reasons etc....

the link:
[url="http://yalifeslikethat.blogspot.com/2011/12/bhagavadgita-violence.html"]http://yalifesliketh...a-violence.html[/url]

[i][color=#008080][b]The fight between the good and bad is eternal and it will never end by good people loving the bad people![/b][/color][/i]
[left][i]Even Jesus Christ in his second coming is not going to be a friendly, forgiving, and loving God but, a warrior /armed prince and punishing God![/i][/left]

[i]Those who protest this theme of Bhagavadgita should first protest the army/navy/air force of their own country and even if imagining(wildly) they are successful they should thenuse their all energies to zero down the police force!No police no soldier for their country...then only they can protest that bhagavadgita is something only wild and violence![/i]

Thanks
Vikram

[quote name='POOLA RANGADU' timestamp='1324496970' post='1301176352']
true dat. the russians will have to bend..cos..India is their prime customer....GITA rocks!!!
[/quote]
Gita is very very practical philosophy ba daaniki manaki russia to unna business relations support avasaram ledu! edo church itlane false epropaganda meeda base ayipoy ban chey mani case vesindi. it is not even the opinion of russians except for that village/town church goers. though they might have sympathisers and make it a big issue, instead it will indirectly help in making gita more popular. Because they can not really find something bad but practical beauty!