Happy New Year To Everyone In The Db! Gimme Suggestions & Help Me Plz!

GUNTUR2US

Dear all the members in DB,

Wish One and All A Very Happy and Prosperous New Year!

please advise me with some suggestions in writing perfect new year wishes to my professors and potential recruiters.

suggestions please! not very very formal neither casual! This means a lot to me at this time! Attack ASAP :)

Thanks,
Guntur2US!!!

:surprised-038: :surprised-038: :surprised-038:

alaa kaadhu gaani., maro maata cheppandi frnds... help me!!!!!!

meeku start kosam konchem ikkada raasenu... help me with additions or editing as required

Hello Dr. XXXX,

I wish you and your family a very happy new year, 2012.
May The New Year Bring You All Happiness, prosperity, Peace and Joy!

Sincerely,
YYYYYY

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]
1 day to go, and New Year 2012 will be here. With the advent of new year, a new era begins and with it comes new hopes and new possibilities. Every year teaches us some of life's most important lessons, and with that learning we put our step forward into the new year.

And, when we celebrate this very special occasion with our loved ones, the happiness just doubles.[/size][/font]
[/size][/font]
Wishing you and your family a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 and thank you for being part of our lives.[/size][/font]

[quote name='karna11' timestamp='1325391152' post='1301225771']

1 day to go, and New Year 2012 will be here. With the advent of new year, a new era begins and with it comes new hopes and new possibilities. Every year teaches us some of life's most important lessons, and with that learning we put our step forward into the new year.

And, when we celebrate this very special occasion with our loved ones, the happiness just doubles.

Wishing you and your family a very HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 and thank you for being part of our lives.
[/quote]

Thank You!!!!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_eYaFxjUPrV4/SRuTPfBU95I/AAAAAAAAKMU/utXySq5OSLM/s400/1188617309.png[/img][/font][/color]

git@3w[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] eey eyy ra sutaveyyy ra [/font][/color] git@3w