Andaru Itu Tongi Sudandi...

Market Mastaan

<p class="hd pag" style="margin-top: 40px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 30px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px; position: relative; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(208, 208, 208); zoom: 1; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 16px; ">
[b] Virgo Outlook for 2012[/b]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]
[size=3]

[b] Virgo[/b]
[size=2][center]8/23 – 9/22[/center][/size][/center][/size]

[b] Year 2012 Overview[/b]
[size=4]
This year is all about non-stop action for you, Virgo. ()>>
With Mars spending the entire first half of 2012 in your sign, you may start to wonder if there will be any break in sight before 2013. (break lekunda brakdance estha.. F%G_@) The first quarter of the year will be under Mars's retrograde influence, a transit that could push you into a semi-neurotic workaholic mode. Be sure to give yourself plenty of physical outlets in order to channel all that excess Mars energy. When Mars turns direct in Virgo in May, you'll possess tremendous energy to make amazing things happen![size=3] [/size]
sCo_^Y[/size]
[size=4]
[size=3] [/size]With Neptune moving back into your partnership sector in February, you'll settle for nothing less than your true soul mate; either that or you'll feel blissfully wedded to your spiritual nature ... or perhaps a little of both! (.L@ In any case, this is the time of your life to realize how important it is to satisfy the longings of your soul. You've compromised, settled and rationalized trying to make the wrong relationship right for long enough no comment. Now you're willing to wait for the real thing.[size=3] [/size][size=3] [/size]You'll be thrilled to know that Saturn, after putting the brakes on your spending over the last few years, is finally about to take leave of your financial sector S#d^. Any financial challenges you've had to endure since 2009 should come to an end this October. A change of residence or alterations to your current abode are possibilities under the next wave of eclipse patterns. June's full Moon lunar eclipse in your domestic sector is the beginning of many profound changes to affect both home and career prospects between late 2012 and early 2013. And then, the new Moon solar eclipse in November in your communication sector could bring new potential for learning, speaking, writing or travel opportunities.[/size]
[size=4]
i'm vying fr the same.. ()>> ()>> ..ila ganaka jarithe inkemundi..naaku full fandage..eagerly waiting fr my life to change..[/size]
[size=4]
ivanni nammochantaraa...???[/size]
[size=4]
[/size]
[size=4]
[/size]
[size=4]
[/size]
[/font][/color]

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Market Mastaan

• chowdary9

• krldr871

• CHANAKYA

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PMR aka OM' timestamp='1325499251' post='1301229797']
e virgo outlook enti Mastaaaanaaa ???
[/quote]

mana raasi ade annayaa..2011 lo shani sixer lu kottindi, daridram boundary lu daatayi....iffude 2012 ela untado sudaamani yahoo ofen sesaa..nen xfect chesthunadae raasadu..i'm dying fr all those to happen mama.. <)&

[quote name='Market Mastaan' timestamp='1325499443' post='1301229801']

mana raasi ade annayaa..2011 lo shani sixer lu kottindi, daridram boundary lu daatayi....iffude 2012 ela untado sudaamani yahoo ofen sesaa..nen xfect chesthunadae raasadu..i'm dying fr all those to happen mama.. <)&
[/quote]

Hmm Jathakaani choosi daani base meeda future lo edho vastundi antey .. Let that happen ani Lite teesukovadam kastam emo kada..

Hmm hopefully naa jathaakalu , e Stars choosina kaani naaku evaru cheppakunda undai ani anukuntaanu..

congrats1 congrats1 congrats1

for all you Good Fate as per the Sun-sign and Birth-Sign...

[quote name='Gona Ganna Reddy' timestamp='1325499575' post='1301229805']
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/f36us6.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

e Year ki evarookaru neeku kudaa..

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fkGzEWI4-YM/TuiNVJy5JOI/AAAAAAAAIx4/egY0Pc_qxXY/s1600/happy+new+year+wallpaper19.png[/img]

[quote name='PMR aka OM' timestamp='1325499647' post='1301229807']

Hmm Jathakaani choosi daani base meeda future lo edho vastundi antey .. Let that happen ani Lite teesukovadam kastam emo kada..

Hmm hopefully naa jathaakalu , e Stars choosina kaani naaku evaru cheppakunda undai ani anukuntaanu..

congrats1 congrats1 congrats1

for all you Good Fate as per the Sun-sign and Birth-Sign...
[/quote]

i will try to do my best too..nyways yappy new yr to yu too..

[/quote]

aa dobuchulaata enti gona baa..

[quote name='Market Mastaan' timestamp='1325499149' post='1301229791']

With Neptune moving back into your partnership sector in February, you'll settle for nothing less than your true soul mate; either that or you'll feel blissfully wedded to your spiritual nature ... or perhaps a little of both! (.L@ In any case, this is the time of your life to realize how important it is to satisfy the longings of your soul. You've compromised, settled and rationalized trying to make the wrong relationship right for long enough no comment. Now you're willing to wait for the real thing.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Inthaki nuvu kuda virgo naa benzu baa??

ithey inka congrats1 congrats1 congrats1

[quote name='Market Mastaan' timestamp='1325499149' post='1301229791']
[b] Virgo Outlook for 2012[/b]

[b] Virgo[/b]
[center]8/23 – 9/22[/center]
[/center]

[b] Year 2012 Overview[/b]

This year is all about non-stop action for you, Virgo. ()>>
With Mars spending the entire first half of 2012 in your sign, you may start to wonder if there will be any break in sight before 2013. (break lekunda brakdance estha.. F%G_@) The first quarter of the year will be under Mars's retrograde influence, a transit that could push you into a semi-neurotic workaholic mode. Be sure to give yourself plenty of physical outlets in order to channel all that excess Mars energy. When Mars turns direct in Virgo in [size=6][b]May, you'll possess tremendous energy to make amazing things happen! [/b][/size]
sCo_^Y

[b]With Neptune moving back into your partnership sector in February, you'll settle for nothing less than your true soul mate; either that or you'll feel blissfully wedded to your spiritual nature ... or perhaps a little of both![/b] (.L@ In any case, this is the time of your life to realize how important [b]it is to satisfy the longings of your soul. You've compromised, settled and rationalized trying to make the wrong relationship right for long enough no comment. Now you're willing to wait for the real thing.[size=3] [/size][size=3] [/size]You'll be thrilled to know that Saturn, after putting the brakes on your spending over the last few years, is finally about to take leave of your financial sector S#d^. Any financial challenges you've had to endure since 2009 should come to an end this October.[/b] A change of residence or alterations to your current abode are possibilities under the next wave of eclipse patterns. June's full Moon lunar eclipse in your domestic sector is the beginning of many profound changes to affect both home and career prospects between late 2012 and early 2013. And then, the new Moon solar eclipse in November in your communication sector could bring new potential for learning, speaking, writing or travel opportunities.

i'm vying fr the same.. ()>> ()>> ..ila ganaka jarithe inkemundi..naaku full fandage..eagerly waiting fr my life to change..

ivanni nammochantaraa...???
[/quote]

Ivanni nammochoo ledo evadki telvad kaani.... saduvutunte maatram masth kushh ba... ;)

nenu [b]bold[/b] chesina prati point kosame eagerly waiting ya...

Thq........... GP>>>>>>>>>>>>> You Made my Happy new year :P

[quote name='CHANAKYA' timestamp='1325500114' post='1301229824']
Virgo....................................... Rawks I say...!!!

Masthan bhayya.. manam kummeddam e saari...

S#d^ S#d^ S#d^
[/quote]

o disco veskundaaam raa sanakya... F@#da F@#da

[quote name='CHANAKYA' timestamp='1325500346' post='1301229828']

Ivanni nammochoo ledo evadki telvad kaani.... saduvutunte maatram masth kushh ba... ;)

nenu [b]bold[/b] chesina prati point kosame eagerly waiting ya...

Thq........... GP>>>>>>>>>>>>> You Made my Happy new year :P
[/quote]

naaku alage undi sanakya...i'm waiting fr the bold.. :5_2_108: :5_2_108:

Sani anedi bad anedi oka bhayankaramaina misconception manaki..Sani anedi, realities ni gurthuchestundi manushulaki..realities like death, disease, old age and certain limitations..so called kashtalu anubhavinchinappude manishiki realization vachi enlightened soul avthadu..adi Sani chese pani..

[quote name='Market Mastaan' timestamp='1325500509' post='1301229832']

naaku alage undi sanakya...i'm waiting fr the bold.. :5_2_108: :5_2_108:
[/quote]
[quote name='Market Mastaan' timestamp='1325500378' post='1301229829']

o disco veskundaaam raa sanakya... F@#da F@#da
[/quote]

First, we must believe that they will happen.... Then, sure we'll see them in our lifes... F@#da F@#da F@#da

nuvvu anukuntunnavani jaragaalani, nenu kooda korukuntaa leee ;)