Help Regarding H 1 B

dinakanthri

[quote name='dinakanthri' timestamp='1326694681' post='1301311311']
client letter internal ga iche consultancies untay ani maa frnds annaru mama, adi emanna possible aa? evarikanna alantivi telusa?
[/quote]

undochu naku telidu baa..kanii.undochu but very rare..under present scrutinization...
i would say get job in next 30 days and apply for transfer... you have to use all possibilites to get the job...thats best and safest...

[quote name='Jaggu Bhai' timestamp='1326694516' post='1301311303']

sorry to hear that baa..

If you have to Start H1, you have to have some job baa..other wise no body will risk to do h1b trasnsfter

nuv 30 days unodchu even if it gest revoeked... they cant revoke in a day... if in case you are unable to get Job in US and if u have to get back to India..Make sure, your tickets are booked from your Employer who fired you..that rule..
[/quote]

baa, maa cadu tickets book cheyyakapote okavela emauthundi baa..?

[quote name='dinakanthri' timestamp='1326694681' post='1301311311']
client letter internal ga iche consultancies untay ani maa frnds annaru mama, adi emanna possible aa? evarikanna alantivi telusa?
[/quote]

ok I am not sure if this process can be done easily , but most cases lo internal gaa client letter ichi mari H1 transfer antey u may need to find some other company who takes electrical Grads emo..

not sure about the rules..

and inka 15 days loney nuvvu kotha employer tho initiate cheyyala lekuntey Transfer ayyipovala anedhi clear gaaa chusuko..

[quote name='dinakanthri' timestamp='1326694878' post='1301311321']

baa, maa cadu tickets book cheyyakapote okavela emauthundi baa..?
[/quote]

adi USCIS rule baa H1 revoke sestey its Employer responsibility to book your travel tickets...
USCIS can take action against them if you complain.. becuse its written rule..

[quote name='PMR aka OM' timestamp='1326694912' post='1301311322']

ok I am not sure if this process can be done easily , but most cases lo internal gaa client letter ichi mari H1 transfer antey u may need to find some other company who takes electrical Grads emo..

not sure about the rules..

and inka 15 days loney nuvvu kotha employer tho initiate cheyyala lekuntey Transfer ayyipovala anedhi clear gaaa chusuko..
[/quote]

transfer avanakkarledu..just h1 applied ani receipt vastey salu..even 1 day before of completion of 30 days......

[quote name='Jaggu Bhai' timestamp='1326694991' post='1301311326']

adi USCIS rule baa H1 revoke sestey its Employer responsibility to book your travel tickets...
USCIS can take action against them if you complain.. becuse its written rule..
[/quote]

oh, ok baa... evarikanna neeku telisi EE nundi SW ki H 1 transfer cheskunte reject ainda?

[quote name='Jaggu Bhai' timestamp='1326695061' post='1301311330']

transfer avanakkarledu..just h1 applied ani receipt vastey salu..even 1 day before of completion of 30 days......
[/quote]

so, revoke chesina date nundi 30 days pakka time untada baaa?

[quote name='dinakanthri' timestamp='1326695085' post='1301311331']

oh, ok baa... evarikanna neeku telisi EE nundi SW ki H 1 transfer cheskunte reject ainda?
[/quote]

emo baa..am not MS guy..dont if EE grad can switch jobs to SW>. i guess as long as you have proper job and SOW i think you can get approval....with out any RFE.

[quote name='dinakanthri' timestamp='1326695164' post='1301311334']

so, revoke chesina date nundi 30 days pakka time untada baaa?
[/quote]
untundi baa...but anyways latest rules kosam better do go thru some forum or uscis website rules.

[quote name='Jaggu Bhai' timestamp='1326695182' post='1301311336']
emo baa..am not MS guy..dont if EE grad can switch jobs to SW>. i guess as long as you have proper job and SOW i think you can get approval....with out any RFE.
[/quote]

oh, ok baaa...

Buddy, don't worry too much.

I just came out from the same situation.

No consulantancy will apply H1B without client letter as far as I know.

Don't panic. First apply to a university, i think you can apply to ITU in sanjose. The last date is somewhere in the middle of february. Then you can plan the rest.

[quote name='erragulabi' timestamp='1326695702' post='1301311369']
Buddy, don't worry too much.

I just came out from the same situation.

No consulantancy will apply H1B without client letter as far as I know.

Don't panic. First apply to a university, i think you can apply to ITU in sanjose. The last date is somewhere in the middle of february. Then you can plan the rest.
[/quote]
*=:

sorry mama... ni situation.... tondaaragaaney Sai Baba dhayya valla job vasthundhi.... All izz well................but incase as a back up edhanna univ nunchi admission thechukok lekapothey to be in status

Konni months back ... nenu ee topic meeda google research chesaanu. how many days can we stay after emp. fires a h1b visa employee. There is no specific period as per law (particularly no 30 day rule).

Paystubs indulo important role play chestaayi ... so .. neeku monthly paycheck aithe ,, u have 30 days ,,, biweekly aithe ,, u have 14 days. this is because a h1b person in us needs to be continuously employed. so, h1 transfer appudu ,, latest pay check vundaali. This is to be on safe side.

In ur case, it is better to find an employer who is willing to apply for h1 ,,, okavelo fire aithe ,, ,immediately lca file chyyi ,, will take 7 days to approve and h1 transfer apply cheyyali ,,, asap. this should be complete by 14 days.

so, you will have atleast 2-3 months to get a job before you have to answer the h1b transfer query. market banevundi kabatti, job techukovacchu. (If you want to move to SW, PM me)

This is based on one of my friends case ......

My information may not be 100% correct .,,but just sharing my thoughts.

TT