Free Training And Placement In Java, Informatica And Datastage For All

RishiDhar

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Dear Friends !!!

I would like to let you know that we are starting an Online training for Java, Informatica, DataStage by early January 2012. Our trainers are based in USA with extensive technical and domain expertise.
Our current training offers an online session for 40 hours and post training activities for another 120 hours. Course that includes, training, sample project, resume preparation, mockup interviews, job placement and onsite project assistance.

Training Prerequisite: One full month of complete dedication and a “Arise, Awake and Stop Not till the goal is reached” attitude.

H1B Sponsorship for OPT and F1 Visa holders
BiTech, Inc. is offering an excellent opportunity for all those aspiring IT professionals currently working on OPT (F1 Visa), to continue their career in US.
If you are currently on a project and have not yet gotten H1B sponsorship from your current employer, please send your updated resume, current visa status, current project/employer (if any).
Various trainings are available; call us today to evaluate/discuss for which training suite for your career aspiration.

Also please refer your friends and colleagues; I would appreciate your support in this regard. Please do not hesitate to ask me if you have any questions or you need more information in this regard.

Please visit www.bitechinc.com for more information or you can always call me at 248-858-9636 ext. 103, 101 or 610-360-2100

Looking forward to add value by mutually winning possibilities.

Thanks,

[/size][/font][/color]