Planning To Buy A Certified Car..................

krrish4u

Im planning to buy a certified car or If possible like a 2011 Model with zero miles car. Can anyone suggest me which is the better option in

1. Toyota Camry ...like LE/SE
2. Honda Accord vs Honda Civic ... Civic mpg is more than Accord & price is less..but lot of people buy accord any specific reason...also again which model is good like LX/EX......

I'm looking for a reliable car with reasonable price & good gas milleage.

And most important question did anyone applied for an auto loan with a credit score of 686 & If so what will be the rate of interest?

both are good cars... i personally prefer accord then camry... if you are short guy go with civic... more millage and space kooda saripoddi... accord is more family type and runs almost 200K... car marchukuntanu ante go with civic for a while... ledu long term vunchukunta ante go with accord...
your credit score looks good but you may not eligible for 0%APR and all other good stuff... you may get it aroud 5%APR and above... but some times dealers do some tricks good luck with that...

hope it clears your Qs.

zero miles annav..maali certoified endku..new ee gha nee meaning...

civic ithe milege ki grt...interstate lo 38 to 40..city lo 25 to 28... lx/ex...ex lo advanced featurs..like sunroof,alloy wheels extra...

@ Vishwamithra

I thought of buying a certified car but one of my colleagues in the office suggested me to check with the dealer whether they have any 2011 models so that you can bargain them & they will reduce upto 5000$ on that price in that case I can get a brand new car right? Ya I have an account in the local credit union I will apply the loan there itself.

@Ladies Tailor
If I want to go with Honda Accord then which one you suggest LX or EX because hope both engines are different like V4 & V6

Anyway Thanx for ur suggestions....

enti mama nuvvu kuda tokkalo toyota, chevy, nissan and honda antav.....eeee desi gallaki vere pani em ledu kada.........manchi hadavidi car koni enjoy cheyyi.....pelli ayyaka elago ave konukkoni dobbali kada malli.............

[quote name='earphone' timestamp='1327772596' post='1301356626']
enti mama nuvvu kuda tokkalo toyota, chevy, nissan and honda antav.....eeee desi gallaki vere pani em ledu kada.........manchi hadavidi car koni enjoy cheyyi.....pelli ayyaka elago ave konukkoni dobbali kada malli.............
[/quote]
@3$% haha thanu budget entho cheppi unte......its best aina 2011 accord ante around 23-24 k easy ga untadhi...........and incase koncham high end car choosukunte bmw 328,infinity ki pettochu (adding some 2-3k)

[quote name='Nissan' timestamp='1327773257' post='1301356644']
@3$% haha thanu budget entho cheppi unte......its best aina 2011 accord ante around 23-24 k easy ga untadhi...........and incase koncham high end car choosukunte bmw 328,infinity ki pettochu (adding some 2-3k)
[/quote]

Naku koncham links pampinchu 2-3K difference ki brand new car (BMW/Infinity) e dealer isthado ani....

[quote name='krrish4u' timestamp='1327772181' post='1301356611']
@ Vishwamithra

I thought of buying a certified car but one of my colleagues in the office suggested me to check with the dealer whether they have any 2011 models so that you can bargain them & they will reduce upto 5000$ on that price in that case I can get a brand new car right? Ya I have an account in the local credit union I will apply the loan there itself.

@Ladies Tailor
If I want to go with Honda Accord then which one you suggest LX or EX because hope both engines are different like V4 & V6

Anyway Thanx for ur suggestions....
[/quote]

baga knowledge tho cheppadu. car kone tappudu credit union banks aythe manchidi.

oka chinna example chebutha chudandi.

credit union lo account vunte vaadu full insurance 300$ ki offer chesthadu.

ade limits tho coverage byta konali ante 800$ vuntadi.

bargain guarantee work avvuthadi. chala mandiki aa point telvadu.

inkokati dealer warranty free oil changes antadu adi 1000$ avvuthadi.

deenilo catchup emiti antee aa particular dealler daggere vallid. byta veere toyota dealer daggara not accepeted.

avi anni chusukovali.

[quote name='krrish4u' timestamp='1327767789' post='1301356522']
Im planning to buy a certified car or If possible like a 2011 Model with zero miles car. Can anyone suggest me which is the better option in

1. Toyota Camry ...like LE/SE
2. Honda Accord vs Honda Civic ... Civic mpg is more than Accord & price is less..but lot of people buy accord any specific reason...also again which model is good like LX/EX......

I'm looking for a reliable car with reasonable price & good gas milleage.

And most important question did anyone applied for an auto loan with a credit score of 686 & If so what will be the rate of interest?
[/quote]

civic assalu konaku.....road noise fuul ga vastadi cabin loki....kavali ante google chesuko or test drive chese time lo venaka evarini ayina kurcho mani cheppu

camry LE....value for money...cheap and basic and reliable...