Sr. Etl/datastage ---- Ca./12-24 Months/ Direct Client/super Hot

shri

If Interested please give me call ASAP, U can call me on [color=#ff0000]301-887-3826[/color]....or you can send me ur resume to[color=#ff0000] [email protected][/color]

[size=5][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Datastage ETL Architect/Tech Leader
Location: San Francisco - must be local or [color=#ff0000]willing to relocate[/color]

Requirements:
8-10 years experience of ETL design and development, 3-4 years with DataStage

Proven record of technical leadership, able to lead a support/development effort for a small to medium size team (i.e., team lead for 2-6 developers through design and development)

Good consulting and client skills required
Good communication (verbal and written), and teaming skills
Experience working with offshore teams
Knowledge of / experience using SCRUM mythology
Troubleshoot and debug complex ETL jobs and data integration.
Willing to travel.

Specific Technical Knowledge and Skills:

In-depth knowledge of DataStage (version 7 & 8) is a minimum
Current or Recent experience with Oracle database

Knowledge of business processes in Logistics..
Experience with SAP integration
Strong hand on SQL coding experience (SQL and Stored procedure) using Oracle

Strong hand on UNIX script development experience.

Design, develop and maintain ETL job schedule, experience with job management and job monitoring tools (Tivoli etc.)

Start Time:

8:00 AM

Hours:

8:00am to 5:00pm[/font][/size]

If Interested please give me call ASAP, U can call me on [color=#FF0000]301-887-3826[/color]....or you can send me ur resume to[color=#FF0000] [email protected][/color]

architects kavala...asalu nuvvu emi matladuthunavu db lo architects kavala...ne prayatnam lo tappu lehdu kani dorukaru...mari architects ki 100 min kavali hr ki....nenu vachestha oka month manage chesi potha..emnatavu...okay na..[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2u9jsi0.gif[/img]

[quote name='kiran1012' timestamp='1328757870' post='1301393425']
10 years nijjanga unnodu ela DB lo undaru..
[/quote]

Yes baaa...thelusu kani....kani atleast evaranna 5-6 years exp vundi architect ga pani chesinavalu thelisi vunte refer chestharu kada....andhuke petta..

[quote name='dirty kid' timestamp='1328758327' post='1301393438']
architects kavala...asalu nuvvu emi matladuthunavu db lo architects kavala...ne prayatnam lo tappu lehdu kani dorukaru...mari architects ki 100 min kavali hr ki....nenu vachestha oka month manage chesi potha..emnatavu...okay na..[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/2u9jsi0.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Architect position petti 100 kuda ivaru anukunava.....Ayina manage cheyadaniki petaledhu...evaranna chese vallu vunaremo ani post chesa...Nee profile ento cheppu...naku direct client requirement vasthe chepta...No jokes please...