Very Tight Skirt

Puli-hora

Very Tight Skirt
One day, at a bus stop there's a girl wearing a skintight miniskirt. Just as she's about to get
on the bus she realises that her skirt is so tight she can't lift her foot high enough to reach
the first step. Thinking it will give her enough slack to raise her leg, she reaches back and
unzips her skirt a little. However, she can't reach the step, so she reaches back once again to
unzip it a little more. But still she can't reach the step. So, with her skirt zipper halfway
down, she reaches back and unzips her skirt all the way. Thinking that she can get on the step
now, she lifts up her leg only to realize it's still impossible. Seeing how embarrassed the girl
is, the man standing behind her puts his hands around her waist and lifts her up on to the first
step of the bus. The girl turns around furiously and screams, "How dare you touch my body that way,
I don't even know you!" Shocked, the man says, "Well, after you reached around and unzipped my fly
three times, I figured that we were friends."

• 8 months later...

[quote author=ChittiNaidu link=topic=30615.msg209389#msg209389 date=1262799294]
[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/24dlmc7.gif[/img]...ee ammailu eppudu inte....ardham chesukoru manalni..
[/quote]
chaaaa  sCo_hmmthink sCo_hmmthink sCo_hmmthink