@@@@@@ Can You Be Like Rahul Dravid? @@@@@@

Kakateyudu

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Geneva, Arial,][indent=1]
[b] Everyone's saying there won't be another cricketer like him. Well, why don't you try?[/b]
[/font][/color][/indent][color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Geneva, Arial,]

[b] [right]1.[/right]You have been asked to open the innings on a bouncy, seaming wicket in England even though you're not a Test opener. Do you agree?[/b]
I tell them I know this hard-hitting middle-order batsman in the Tendulkar mould who'll be perfect for this job Of course. It's an honour and privilege Sure, it'll help me cement my position in the team [/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Geneva, Arial,]

[b] [right]2.[/right]You come in at the follow-on with the team facing a series defeat. How do you approach the situation?[/b]
Be patient. Look for the balls that can be put away. Take it over by over It's all about building the innings block by block Score an elegant half-century [/font][/color]

[b] [right]3.[/right]You're asked to keep wicket so other batsmen can be accommodated in the side. What do you say?[/b]
It's a bad idea because by doing that you're simply papering over the cracks It'll be a challenge. I accept Princes don't squat [/font][/color]

[b] [right]4.[/right]Do you have any interests off the field?[/b]
Yes, I like to read books, travel, take photos, listen to music I like mental games I have particular interest in Chinese architecture from the Ming dynasty period [/font][/color]

[b] [right]5.[/right]What is your relationship with opposition players?[/b]
I love to be hated One of mutual respect and admiration for each other's talent I like that they consider me a brick [/font][/color]

[b] [right]6.[/right]How would you like to be remembered?[/b]
As a solid edifice As a player Machiavelli would want to emulate As a fair and tough player [/font][/color]

[b] [right]7.[/right]In a Test you're captaining, your star batsman is nearing his double-century but taking a while to get there. Will you declare?[/b]
Yes, he was given time to get to the milestone. The team's victory is more important Not if he's going to get all stony-faced about it Only Australians are churlish like that [/font][/color]

[b] [right]8.[/right]You're asked to give a prestigious cricket talk. What will the theme of your speech be?[/b]
Media leaks - a how-to Expanding the boundaries of our game Always remembering that the fans are the most important part of our game [/font][/color]

[b] [right]9.[/right]As a senior player in the team, what advice will you give younger team-mates?[/b]
To put the team before yourself Never get shirty with me Your foundations must be strong [/font][/color]

[b] [right]10.[/right]How would you announce your retirement?[/b]
With a veneer of dignity Inform family, friends, the board, and call a press conference to announce the decision In the middle of a series, with an offhand remark at the end of a regular press conference [/font][/color]

[url="http://www.espncricinfo.com/page2/content/site/page2/wc_quiz.html?week=36"]http://www.espncricinfo.com/page2/content/site/page2/wc_quiz.html?week=36[/url]

My result

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, Geneva, Arial,]You have scored 12 points [/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=Tahoma, Geneva, Arial,]We were being sarcastic when we asked if you can be like Dravid. Of course you can't. No one can. Not even Sachin. But your choices show you come close to being the gentleman cricketer he was. So congratulations for being an all-round good egg. Your mother must be so proud [/font][/color]