Stem Opt Offer Letter

rahularaveti27

[quote name='rahularaveti27' timestamp='1331595463' post='1301509412']
guys stem opt apply chestuna.

uscis ki employee offer letter pampiyaala?

plz tell me
[/quote]

no offer letter required.......mee employer e-verify no adugu.......correct icchado ledo double check chesuko vaddi deggare......that's it follow the instructions given on the form and fill it......ATB.....

baa....OPT extension ku general ga univ apply chestdi....you need offer letter,,i765, and other forms depending on univ...your offer letter should mention everify number

[quote name='maamidipandu' timestamp='1331598325' post='1301509623']
baa....OPT extension ku general ga univ apply chestdi....you need offer letter,,i765, and other forms depending on univ...your offer letter should mention everify number
[/quote]

very less no of univ require offer letter....offer letter adige univ emaina telusa neeku.......

[quote name='pandemkodi' timestamp='1331595881' post='1301509453']
sarigga check chesko bayya e verify num maa vaadu naa ead num esi ichadu e-verify num adigithy
[/quote]

CITI_c$y CITI_c$y CITI_c$y
good thing u rechecked ...evadu baa vadu ...too much comedy chesadu

[quote name='pandemkodi' timestamp='1331595881' post='1301509453']
sarigga check chesko bayya e verify num maa vaadu naa ead num esi ichadu e-verify num adigithy
[/quote]
[img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii178/tejaprince/my%20new%20gif/13.gif[/img][img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii178/tejaprince/my%20new%20gif/13.gif[/img] manchi samayaspoorthi vundhiga mee employer ki

[color=#ff0000][i][b][size=6]Naaku okati ardham kaadu...ilanti important issues..koncham kuda resarch cheyakunda..blind ga ela posts vestaru meeranta.......malli avi follow ayi..edo oka tappu cheste problem aipotadfi kada,....[/size][/b][/i][/color]

[b][size=6]USCIS PACKET CHECKLIST[/size][/b]

1. Sign OPT STEM Extension I‐20 at Line 11 with name, signature and date.
2. Make copy of pages 1 and 3 of OPT STEM extension I‐20 to send with USCIS application packet. You will keep original.
3. Items to include in your final application packet to USCIS:

Original, signed I‐765 Form: Must be typed, do not handwrite
[url="http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i‐765.pdf"]http://www.uscis.gov.../form/i‐765.pdf[/url]
• At top, mark “Renewal of my permission to accept employment”
• Item #11: Have you ever received an EAD card before? Please include information for ALL previously issued EADs:
• Which USCIS Office: if processed through OIS = California Service Center
• Dates = Dates of EAD validity; Results = Granted; Documentation = Photocopy of EAD
• Item #16: Eligibility category is © (3) © {small c, number 3, capital C}
• Item #17: For your “Degree” use what is listed in #5 on page 1 of I‐20.
• Signature: Make sure your signature does not touch lines above or below and only sign between the two lines. The signature must be in blue ink.
• Barcode: There must be a printed barcode at the bottom left of the I‐765. Please make sure your printout contains the barcode. If not, please try with a different web browser or computer
PHOTOCOPY of pages 1 and 3 of STEM OPT I‐20. (Do not send the original as this is for your records)
PHOTOCOPY of front side of most current I‐94 card
PHOTOCOPY of back side of most current I‐94 card
PHOTOCOPY of passport page with photo, passport number and expiration date (must be valid for at least 6 months
out from application date)
PHOTOCOPY of ALL previously issued EAD Cards, as requested in Item #11 of I‐765
Check payable to “U.S. Department of Homeland Security” for $380.00:
• Write “Three hundred eighty dollars”
• Write your date of birth and I‐94 number on FRONT of the check in the Memo section (bottom left corner)
• Do not write or sign on the back of check
• Check must have imprinted name in upper left corner and either imprinted or hand‐written address
Two (2) U.S. Style Passport Photos
• Write your name and I‐94 number on the BACK of each photo
Verification of graduation from USC. One of the following documents would be accepted by USCIS:
• Official USC transcript
• Unofficial transcript
• Copy of USC diploma showing degree earned and program of study

[b][size=6]Statement from employer on employer letterhead explaining how current job/position relates to a STEM field:
Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics[/size][/b]

Ne qn ki answer...Yes u need the employer letter..stating ur work duites....

[quote name='ChittiNaidu' timestamp='1331598719' post='1301509654']
[color=#ff0000][i][b][size=6]Naaku okati ardham kaadu...ilanti important issues..koncham kuda resarch cheyakunda..blind ga ela posts vestaru meeranta.......malli avi follow ayi..edo oka tappu cheste problem aipotadfi kada,....[/size][/b][/i][/color]

[b][size=6]USCIS PACKET CHECKLIST[/size][/b]

1. Sign OPT STEM Extension I‐20 at Line 11 with name, signature and date.
2. Make copy of pages 1 and 3 of OPT STEM extension I‐20 to send with USCIS application packet. You will keep original.
3. Items to include in your final application packet to USCIS:

Original, signed I‐765 Form: Must be typed, do not handwrite
[url="http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i‐765.pdf"]http://www.uscis.gov.../form/i‐765.pdf[/url]
• At top, mark “Renewal of my permission to accept employment”
• Item #11: Have you ever received an EAD card before? Please include information for ALL previously issued EADs:
• Which USCIS Office: if processed through OIS = California Service Center
• Dates = Dates of EAD validity; Results = Granted; Documentation = Photocopy of EAD
• Item #16: Eligibility category is © (3) © {small c, number 3, capital C}
• Item #17: For your “Degree” use what is listed in #5 on page 1 of I‐20.
• Signature: Make sure your signature does not touch lines above or below and only sign between the two lines. The signature must be in blue ink.
• Barcode: There must be a printed barcode at the bottom left of the I‐765. Please make sure your printout contains the barcode. If not, please try with a different web browser or computer
PHOTOCOPY of pages 1 and 3 of STEM OPT I‐20. (Do not send the original as this is for your records)
PHOTOCOPY of front side of most current I‐94 card
PHOTOCOPY of back side of most current I‐94 card
PHOTOCOPY of passport page with photo, passport number and expiration date (must be valid for at least 6 months
out from application date)
PHOTOCOPY of ALL previously issued EAD Cards, as requested in Item #11 of I‐765
Check payable to “U.S. Department of Homeland Security” for $380.00:
• Write “Three hundred eighty dollars”
• Write your date of birth and I‐94 number on FRONT of the check in the Memo section (bottom left corner)
• Do not write or sign on the back of check
• Check must have imprinted name in upper left corner and either imprinted or hand‐written address
Two (2) U.S. Style Passport Photos
• Write your name and I‐94 number on the BACK of each photo
Verification of graduation from USC. One of the following documents would be accepted by USCIS:
• Official USC transcript
• Unofficial transcript
• Copy of USC diploma showing degree earned and program of study

[b][size=6]Statement from employer on employer letterhead explaining how current job/position relates to a STEM field:
Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics[/size][/b]

Ne qn ki answer...Yes u need the employer letter..stating ur work duites....
[/quote]

and this letter original copy need to be handed over to the School Official anf they will check for their records and suggest you to either send with the packet or not..

[quote name='PMR aka OM' timestamp='1331598851' post='1301509663']

and this letter original copy need to be handed over to the School Official anf they will check for their records and suggest you to either send with the packet or not..
[/quote]

yes University lo...I20s apply cheseppudu..ma deggara ivi lekapote....I20 kuda generate cheyaru...mari vellaki i20s ela istunaro ardham kaadu...

either its fault of Univ officials..for overlooking and not guiding the students.....or its the fault of students who dont bother going to school and get things verified before doing the step....