Estory - 2 : Title

k2s

I have been married for 5 years - a love marriage. Both of us come from well to do families in India and are settled in the US. Both of us are working and have a 5 year old. I work from home a lot and my husband travels a lot. He has always been a man of 'few words' and we have never had detailed, lenghty conversations. A true gentleman and charmer - he can literally charm anyone.
He has always had expectations of me in terms of respecting him, not arguing with him or cutting him off in public and has always had a big ego. He has always shared information about me, my family and our marriage with my in-laws and his sister in India but not vice versa. I get to know things about his family from third people or only after every 6 months. Of course, his family and sister never like talking too much on the phone so we hardly communicate with each other anymore.
Me and my husband had various arguments on our recent india trip and ever since he has stopped talking to me. We still go out together in public - like friday or sat nite dinners with friends or weekend babrbeques and social gatherings but we have not spoken a word to each other in more than 2 months. He has been upset at me for various things - not giving him proper respect that a husband deserves, asking him to start paying the monthly grocery and nanny expenses (which I have been paying so far), asking him for jewellery in India (which so far my parents have always bought for me). I found out that he quit his job through other people amongst other things. He clearly ignores me in public and its just getting onerous being around him. I tried suggesting counseling or having a heart to heart talk, but wouldnt help.
He is too attached to his family in India who seem to be driving his decisions.
What should I do - just let this continue and hope things will get better?

Husaband emaina alochiste...why to wives always link it to the inlaws driving them in India......

ala ante ivanni kuda me amma nanna septe ne sestunda...5 yrs gurut rakunda ippudu avanni arguments enduku techindi anta..

a husband gadi job adilesado leda emaina tensions valla poindo..evadiki telsu.....Job evvaru vadulkoru....

daniki in-laws ki enduku testaro ardham kaadu...

[quote name='psycopk' timestamp='1331601322' post='1301509749']
pani pata ledu papa ki.. work from home mani.. office ki poi pani chesko
[/quote]

[img]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii178/tejaprince/my%20new%20gif/13.gif[/img]

parents nunchi duram cheyyadanike puttinattunaru ilanti adavallau......[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/-S05zyo2iZok/TfwrHo0HCZI/AAAAAAAAC4I/jYSxYFGZ93g/brahmi-8.gif[/img]

[quote name='Nissan' timestamp='1331649835' post='1301510770']
parents nunchi duram cheyyadanike puttinattunaru ilanti adavallau......[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/-S05zyo2iZok/TfwrHo0HCZI/AAAAAAAAC4I/jYSxYFGZ93g/brahmi-8.gif[/img]
[/quote]agreed alanti ammailani [img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/yandy069/Gif/e95d824c.gif[/img]

[quote name='ChittiNaidu' timestamp='1331606845' post='1301509894']
Husaband emaina alochiste...why to wives always link it to the inlaws driving them in India......

ala ante ivanni kuda me amma nanna septe ne sestunda...5 yrs gurut rakunda ippudu avanni arguments enduku techindi anta..

a husband gadi job adilesado leda emaina tensions valla poindo..evadiki telsu.....Job evvaru vadulkoru....

daniki in-laws ki enduku testaro ardham kaadu...
[/quote]

@gr33d @gr33d

prathi estory lo ide godava... ye pori choosina in-laws meeda edupu &*B@ &*B@

[quote name='golmaal govindam' timestamp='1331656320' post='1301511065']
@gr33d @gr33d

prathi estory lo ide godava... ye pori choosina in-laws meeda edupu &*B@ &*B@
[/quote] @3$%

[quote name='dreamgirl' timestamp='1331648837' post='1301510752']
Problem vasthe maatlaadukovachu gaa..alaa silent treatment ammayiki ivvakundaa..!!

dg..
[/quote]
meru mararuuuuuuuuuuuuu oke angle lo think setaruuu toooo narrow minded..............