Whats Wrong With These Tech Companies

aragorn

[b]
Intel eyes Internet-based TV service: WSJ........evaru vala pani chusakovatala......fingering ekuva aypoindhi!!!....there is nothing wrong in developing but the point is its not ur core business.......its not what its known for[/b]

[quote name='CASANOVA' timestamp='1331602504' post='1301509779']
google vachinapudu only search ippudu anni bane nadipisthunadu kada..
[/quote]

yeah its search based epudu koda search based........all its accuqsition are in order 2 strength its search market position
adhi kadu baa I am not against developin but media no where related 2 chip maker.....I dont c a point wasting time in something that is no use for them!!!

[quote name='aragorn' timestamp='1331602943' post='1301509782']
yeah its search based epudu koda search based........all its accuqsition are in order 2 strength its search market position
adhi kadu baa I am not against developin but media no where related 2 chip maker.....I dont c a point wasting time in something that is no use for them!!!
[/quote]

Well everyone always looks for an opportunity where they can expand the business... Intel was looking at something which was not explored very deeply by the tech savvy people across the globe and they feel that is omething which can bring some real market with less investment and less resources ..

so they are looking for it.. nothing wrong in it... ... Every one can try to explore the option... If google was able to develop from a Search engine to an operating System.

Intel can develop from a chip maker .. to a chip user...

i read somewhere Intel is also into mobilephone mfg....

the one other reason for these companies trying to expand its operations might be..things always change u may be mkt leader today in something but someday some random guy comes and takes all the mkt during those times these extra hands will help the company to survive and give some time to reinvent themselves...

[quote name='CASANOVA' timestamp='1331605330' post='1301509835']

the one other reason for these companies trying to expand its operations might be..things always change u may be mkt leader today in something but someday some random guy comes and takes all the mkt during those times these extra hands will help the company to survive and give some time to reinvent themselves...
[/quote]

[img]http://i28.tinypic.com/ipcent.gif[/img] very true bhayya..okkodu okka market ee anukunte elaa..aha...how i say?? ala anukunte..
eenadu vaadu tv network pettevada??
mallya gaadu airlines konevada??
nagarjuna gaadu restaurants pettevada??
ntr, mgr, jayalalitha politics lo cherevalla??..

[quote name='PMR aka OM' timestamp='1331604770' post='1301509820']

Well everyone always looks for an opportunity where they can expand the business... Intel was looking at something which was not explored very deeply by the tech savvy people across the globe and they feel that is omething which can bring some real market with less investment and less resources ..

so they are looking for it.. nothing wrong in it... ... Every one can try to explore the option... If google was able to develop from a Search engine to an operating System.

Intel can develop from a chip maker .. to a chip user...
[/quote]

this is the 3rd GOOD POST i have seen from u today so far....politics, ias scam, and this one....all quality posts! excellent!

[quote name='CASANOVA' timestamp='1331605330' post='1301509835']

[/quote]
yes vaadu sonthamga mobile design chesthunnadu oka division petti.. vaadi chips ni mobile devices lo kuda use cheyochu ani prove chesukovadaaniki ani vaadu chepppadu kudaa