First Time In Telugu Film Industry

dakshinsrinivas

[quote name='mammamiya' timestamp='1332956648' post='1301569756']
srinivas garu ...u dint ans my qs ?
[/quote]

pyna separu kada baa.. surety bond emi undavu..ala aitey dabbulu petina prati okadiki bond paper tayaru cheyali..naku telisi ala undadhu.. mana Badshah bhayya cheppi nattu just matta meeda nadustudhi

[center]dear member brothers please read this...we are investing and asking people to invest. after everything is finalized we will announce technicians and artists list.[/center]

[center][b][u]PROJECT DETAILS AND BUSINESS PLAN[/u][/b][/center]

OUR FILM HAS ALL THE POPULAR ARTISTS AND PROMINENT TECHNICIANS TO BRING A COMMERCIAL VALUE TO THE PRODUCT. THE LIST OF THE ARTISTS AND TECHNICIANS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AFTER THE FINAL CONFIRMATION.

[center][b][u]CAPITAL FUND PLAN[/u][/b][/center]

INVESTMENT FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS FOR FILM SPRINGS SHANNU 30,00,000

FUND RAISING FROM SOCIAL NETWORKING FRIENDS 40,00,000

FUND AWARDED FROM CROWD FUNDING PLATFORMS 30,00,000
(www.[url="http://indiegogo.com/"]indiegogo.com[/url] and www.[url="http://crowdmecca.com/"]crowdmecca.com[/url])

OUT STANDING DUES (WHICH SHOULD BE CLEARED PRIOR TO RELEASE) 30,00,000

TOTAL PRODUCTION COST 1,20,00,000 TO 1,30,00,000. SO GETTING BUSINESS FOR THE AMOUNT IS REASONABLE.
[center]
[b][u]INVESTMENT CRITIERIA[/u][/b][/center]
PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE TO FILMS AND INTERESTED CAN INVEST. MINIMUM INVESTMENT IS RS. 10,000.

WHO INVEST Rs. 10,000 (AS ONE UNIT) THEIR NAME WILL BE CREDIT AS MICRO PRODUCERS AT THE END TITLES AND ARE INVITED FOR AUDIO FUNCTION.

WHO INVEST 1, 00,000 (10 UNITS) THEIR NAME WILL BE CREDIT AS MINI PRODUCERS AT THE END TITLES AND INVITED FOR PREMIER SHOW ALONG WITH AUDIO FUNCTION.

WHO INVEST 2,00,000 (20 UNITS ) THEIR NAME WILL BE CREDIT AS ASSOCIATE PRODUCERS AT THE END TITLES AND THEY CAN VISIT SHOOTING SPOT FOR ANY ONE DAY AND ARE INVITED FOR PREMIER SHOW ALONG WITH AUDIO FUNCTION.

WHO INVEST 5, 00,000 (50 UNITS) THEIR NAME WILL BE CREDIT AS CO-PRODUCERS AT THE BEGINNING TITLES AND THEY CAN VISIT SHOOTING SPOT WHENEVER THEY WANT, (BUT NO CREATIVE INTERFERENCE), INVITED FOR PREMIER SHOW ALONG WITH AUDIO FUNCTION.

PEOPLE WHO INVEST, THEIR PRINCIPLE AMOUNT WILL BE PAID PRIOR TO THE RELEASE AFTER BUSINESS IS CLOSED. DEPENDING ON FILM SUCCESS PROFIT WILL BE SHARED ACCORDING TO THEIR RATIO. PEOPLE WHO INVEST WERE GIVEN WITH A USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO SEE ONLINE ACCOUNT OF THE FILM EXPENDITURE DAY TO DAY.

THIS IS FOR NOW...

YOURS PROFESSIONALLY,
DAKSHIN SRINIVAS (FILM DIRECTOR)

check it out guyz [url="http://www.spannerfilms.net/crowd_funding"]http://www.spannerfilms.net/crowd_funding[/url] .. ikada koncham clarity undi..akda ekadu chesaru anta..so adey concept follow aytunaru

Dear Srinivas Brother.. what needs to be finalized is the amount which you are expecting? or the cast which you are expecting for creating a hype? what kind of surety you are going to give to the people who are going to invest?

if you want to do a film with crowd funding why are you not making some site for publicity? why are not coming infront of media and asking for crowd funding? what is the reason for choosing this way for crowd pulling/funding?

crowd funding is new to india... i know about spanner films. in hindi they made 'i am', in kannada one film is on the process 'lucia'. crowd funding is needed for independent films not for big prodcution.

Your social capital, is the value you create from human, physical and financial resources that you provide through the influence of your social network.

FUEL YOUR DREAMS

Share a passion for storytelling

Love the silver screen

very soon we are going to arrange a media press conference. mean while we are creating campaign on social network. after confirming everything we will announce in media. there is no hiding..what for hiding...?

[quote name='dakshin_srinivas' timestamp='1332957618' post='1301569829']
very soon we are going to arrange a media press conference. mean while we are creating campaign on social network. after confirming everything we will announce in media. there is no hiding..what for hiding...?
[/quote]

returns vachey chances enta varuku vunatyi antaru ........... :P

[quote name='dakshin_srinivas' timestamp='1332912412' post='1301568593']
hi bro... i am the director...my full name is srinivasa dakshina murthy....for the movie i kept n.s.murthy...now i changed to dakshin srinivas..to get modern look...cos murthy means looks old..lol...thx
[/quote]
modern look enduku bhayya..... mana pere goppa... entha mandi Tamanna lantollu vachina 2 yrs ee taravata inkoka ammayi.... Savitri chudu... evergreen... manaki ee modernization vaddu bhayya....

Invest cheyyali ante oka condition.... manchi sampradaya ammayi.... Ishq movie lo Nitya Menon lanti ammayi dorikite nannu refer cheyyali... pelli chesukunta... :D

return vachhe chances 100%, why because naa budget 10cr kadu... just 1.2 cr... that too with popular artist and popular technicians our investment will recover easily.

[quote name='dakshin_srinivas' timestamp='1332959703' post='1301570071']
return vachhe chances 100%, why because naa budget 10cr kadu... just 1.2 cr... that too with popular artist and popular technicians our investment will recover easily.
[/quote]
1.2cr ki popular artists antunnav.... evaru vastaru ba ee rojullo.... popular artists ani tv serial actors tho teyalem kada.... moreover.... point bagundi... kani cast evaro story narrate cheyadaniki ready ga vunte chala mandi akkaralaedu... aa budget okkade invest chesevadu kuda dorukutadu.... I see story chepte chala problems vuntayi and andariki ila open ga cheppayalem..... there should be a way..... something like just a teaser..... kani cast matram important ee bhayya... just my opinion....

hello brothers...okkade invest chesalaunte...ee project ki craze yemi vundadu...chala mandi chese pani ade. but when ever people with joint venture...collaborative way lo...unique style lo chestena project ki craze vachhi media will give importance...people will discuss.. popular artist ante...naa kunna relation to vallani...i bring them to the project...by telling them about the way film is going to produce... so vallukuda.. they thing about money not to demand more...and that to this film i am trying to get international festival entry....so i need some different style of approach to make it happen...thx