First Time In Telugu Film Industry

dakshinsrinivas

[quote name='dakshin_srinivas' timestamp='1332902270' post='1301567868']
hi friends i am not anonymous, i made one commercial film ' Aa Okkadu". 'IAM' directed by onir, made in hind, it won national award for bets film, thats made by crowd funding from social networking. my project is first in south india. popular techinicans and poupular artists will work, and my film script was submitted to various international film funds like rotterdam hubert ball fund, asian cinema fund, busan. pls read the details...

[center][u]Crowd Funding, A New Phenomenon in Entertainment Industry[/u][/center]

Crowd funding or Community funding or Social Capital has become a very popular source of financing Independent films worldwide. Crowd funding focuses at the collective cooperation, attention and trust by people who network and pool their money and other resources together to complete a film or a creative project. The concept is still naïve in India though the recent National award winning movie, ‘IAM’ was made by Onir via the crowd funding route.
For the first time in Telugu Film Industry a film is being made in crowd funding route. Popular actors and technicians would going to be take part of the first ever initiative in South India. The project is an initiative of Mr. Dakshin Srinivas (Murthy). Mr. Dakshin Srinivas has a vast experience of 15 years in Film Industry, worked in prestigious production houses as script writer, chief associate, co-director, casting director and copy writer for more than 50 films, commercials and documentaries in various Indian languages like Hindi, Tamil, Oriya and mostly telugu. Later on he directed his first venture ‘Aa Okkadu’ starring Ajay, Suresh Gopi, Madhurima and was produced by Tolly 2 Holly films.
The makers are looking at raising funds thru social networking from common public to make a film in a collaborative way. It will give an opportunity for film enthusiasts to take part in film production and be part of film industry at a very low investment. Film makers would ensure to return the capital of all investors before the release and of course share the profits once the film is released depending on the revenue they get after release. The makers are also raising the funds thru crowd funding websites like crowdmecca.com, indeegogo.com, and submitted a project report for venture capitalists like Dar Media and Cinema Capital.
The script was also sent for an approval with various international film funds like Hubert balls fund (Rotterdam), Asian cinema fund (Busan) and Kota Kinabalu International Film Festival, Malaysia to raise funds for Script Development fund, Post Production fund and for an entry to the film festivals for screening and competition sections.
The entire project would be managed with transparency and all the expenses would be audited time to time to ensure that the funds are utilized in a judiciously proper manner. The interested can get in touch with the film makers and be part of this prestigious, Innovative and revolutionary attempt in Film making.

[u]CONTACT DETIALS[/u]
Mr. Dakshin Srinivas, film director, can be contacted at +91-9000111561 ([email protected])
Mr. Brahma Mahesh, Project coordinator, can be contacted at +91-9035188450 ([email protected])
[/quote]

Bro ..jus a Caual question....in which dept u worked for Aa Okkadu... ? I know dat movie but d director for dat was Murthy...n in which dept u worked..?

hi bro... i am the director...my full name is srinivasa dakshina murthy....for the movie i kept n.s.murthy...now i changed to dakshin srinivas..to get modern look...cos murthy means looks old..lol...thx

[b] [size=4][font=comic sans ms,cursive]AN INVITATION FROM FILM SPRINGS SHANNU. FIRST TIME A TELUGU MOVIE IS GOING TO BE MADE BY CROWD FUNDING. WE INVITE YOU TO BE PART OF OUR JOURNEY. PLEASE SHARE THIS AND CREATE A CAMPAIGN - DAKSHIN SRINIVAS, FILM DIRECTOR AND C.E.O, FILM SPRINGS SHANNU

[url="http://www.facebook.com/groups/372896592730964/"]http://www.facebook.com/groups/372896592730964/[/url][/font][/size][/b]

[quote name='dakshin_srinivas' timestamp='1332912412' post='1301568593']
hi bro... i am the director...my full name is srinivasa dakshina murthy....for the movie i kept n.s.murthy...now i changed to dakshin srinivas..to get modern look...cos murthy means looks old..lol...thx
[/quote]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2vtcfio.jpg[/img][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] emyana chepinava answer[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-JlYkzUfP5co/TgTJDjrNKBI/AAAAAAAABeg/FR38tFBYzbU/brahmi-10.gif[/img][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

idi peddah spam..dnt go for it..nenu last time ilaney petanu...kakapotey risk enduku ani oka 10k petanu antey ..na bondha movie lo peru ledu bongu ledu..aslau release ye avaley..dani tarvatha dikku dukanam ledu..sare ani lite teesukunanu ..suritity gerity emi undavu..just namakamu meeda fetali dabbulu antadu vadu..mee dabbulu meeku ichestamu ani antadu ..tarvatha govindha govindha ani anukuvali

[quote name='Mr Mirchi' timestamp='1332953534' post='1301569565']
heroine evaloo chepthe nenu 1 lac isthaa:) ..investment le...

nenu ready to pay 1 lac...before relase isthaa annaadu ga...i m going for it
[/quote]

release mundu istey antey .........evedu iyna kontey istadu bhayya ..........

koney vadu vundali kada ............ CITI_c$y CITI_c$y

[quote name='MEGA POWER STAR' timestamp='1332955629' post='1301569684']
idi peddah spam..dnt go for it..nenu last time ilaney petanu...kakapotey risk enduku ani oka 10k petanu antey ..na bondha movie lo peru ledu bongu ledu..aslau release ye avaley..dani tarvatha dikku dukanam ledu..sare ani lite teesukunanu ..suritity gerity emi undavu..just namakamu meeda fetali dabbulu antadu vadu..mee dabbulu meeku ichestamu ani antadu ..tarvatha govindha govindha ani anukuvali
[/quote]

@gr33d

[quote name='mammamiya' timestamp='1332953662' post='1301569570']
idea is good but what form of surety will the investors get? i mean will there be a bond or an agreement honoring the above mentioned points?
[/quote]

surety , bonds emi vundav ......mana cinema industry lo ......... mata medey anta..........

hello brothers...this is the first time in the Telugu film industry...a film made by crowd funding...and the script was submitted to various film festivals...means if the script was selected the film get fund and direct entry to the festival. i submitted to Rotterdam festival hubert bals fund, asian cinema fund busan. intaku mundu evaru this type of praytnam cheyyaledu....first time in hindi onir made ' I AM' and won the national award. mamulu paddatilo cinema teeste media lo extra coverage emi vundadu...but in unique way lo teeste media will give importance and promote our film. yevaru lakhs of rupees invest cheyyakrledu... just Rs.10,000 is enough...oka member rasinattu idi pedda scam kaadu...andaru well known technicians and popular artists will act in the movie...oka different film cheyyalante...andari cooperation kavali....thx

[quote name='dakshin_srinivas' timestamp='1332956524' post='1301569748']
hello brothers...this is the first time in the Telugu film industry...a film made by crowd funding...and the script was submitted to various film festivals...means if the script was selected the film get fund and direct entry to the festival. i submitted to Rotterdam festival hubert bals fund, asian cinema fund busan. intaku mundu evaru this type of praytnam cheyyaledu....first time in hindi onir made ' I AM' and won the national award. mamulu paddatilo cinema teeste media lo extra coverage emi vundadu...but in unique way lo teeste media will give importance and promote our film. yevaru lakhs of rupees invest cheyyakrledu... just Rs.10,000 is enough...oka member rasinattu idi pedda scam kaadu...andaru well known technicians and popular artists will act in the movie...oka different film cheyyalante...andari cooperation kavali....thx
[/quote]

srinivas garu ...u dint ans my qs ?