Lol

fcunitedkingdom

[color=#666666][font=Georgia, serif][size=3][left][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]An 18 year old Italian girl tells her Mom that she has­ missed her period for 2 months. Very worried, the­ mother goes to the drug store and buys a pregnancy­ kit.[/font][/size][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Georgia, serif][size=3][left][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The test result shows that the girl is pregnant!­ Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, "Who­ was the pig that did this to you? I want to­ know!"[/font][/size][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Georgia, serif][size=3][left][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The girl picks up the phone and makes a­ call. Half an hour later, a Ferrari stops in front of­ their house. A mature and distinguished man with gray­ hair and impeccably dressed in an Armani suit steps out­ of the of the Ferrari and enters the house.[/font][/size][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Georgia, serif][size=3][left][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]He sits in­ the living room with the father, mother, and the girl­ and tells them: "Good morning; your daughter has­ informed me of the problem. I can't marry her­ because of my personal family situation but I'll­ take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your­ daughter for the rest of her life.[/font][/size][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Georgia, serif][size=3][left][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Additionally, if a­ girl is born, I will bequeath a Ferrari, a beach house,­ 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beachfront villa, and a­ $2,000,000 bank account.[/font][/size][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Georgia, serif][size=3][left][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]If a boy is born, my legacy­ will be two factories and a $4,000,000 bank account. If­ twins, they each will receive a factory and­ $2,000,000.[/font][/size][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=Georgia, serif][size=3][left][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]However, if there is a miscarriage, what­ do you suggest I do?" At this point, the father,­ who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the­ man's shoulder and tells him, "You f*** her­ again." [/font][/size][/left][/size][/font][/color]

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ihyP_gNCbkQ/T3Ls28qlmQI/AAAAAAAACmg/AKZwO0KHd2o/s1600/Relangi+GIF.gif[/img]

[img]http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh517/twinklebt/308w7c0.gif[/img]