Tv.. America To India..

pratheeka_sweet

Hi pillalu..

How is everyone.. India super undi..appudey naa holidays anni end ki vachestunnai..

I made sorry for posting it so late but still it helps..

55 inch tv chennai lo pick up cheskuni bayataki velladaniki Oka uncle help chesadu.. Aayana dubai munching vastunnadu.. He has 2 tvs already.. He helped with picking up the tv and everything.. Customs daggara tv price 1000 ani cheppu annadu.. Officer did some calculations and asked me to pay 800.. He talked to him and I ended up paying 550 :)

He was talking very fluent family so I didn't understand what they were talking..

And coming to India, tv ki power changer di okati konnaru 500rs.. And inkoti edo I didn't Understand less than 1000.

So total less than 2000dollars lo 55 inch is at home.. Dubai airways is really good.. Upto 60 inches size they r OK.. All d best for ur tv trip..

sorry again it took longtime to post this because of other commitments I had.. Take care soup boys...hehehe

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][img]http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh517/twinklebt/2hoy69z.gif[/img][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Customs daggara tv price 1000 ani cheppu annadu.. Officer did some calculations and asked me to pay [b]800.. [/b]He talked to him and I ended up paying [b]550[/b] :)

avi dollars aa leka rupees aa?? How much did you buy your TV for?