Ssrs Help Plz

dotnetrockz

nenu oka rdl file ni edit cheyyali like i need to remove some columns and add new ones...how do i do it?initila ga report ccreate chesinappudu designer lo add chesthamu kada...ala edit chese afcility untadha?

need help badly....

Calling anni valani villani pilavaka potha ikkada evarina ee report ela cheyalo chepochu kadha morning nunchi WFH petti mari think chesthuna ratamle :(

Monna edho manchi challenging job kavali anni post chesav kadha na report cheyyochu kadha

free ga odhule bholedantha knowledge istha niku :D

Report modification ii know

na problem already stored procedure use chesi KPI report chesanu

aa report loki i want to insert other row using MDX query not SQL

i want to know a way to merge both sql and mdx :(

It can't be done in the report itself. Call the stored procedure from the report to get the third result set that you need for your final report. Inside the stored procedure, you can use call an SQL/MDX query by using the OPENQUERY function. You'll have to set up a linked server on the SQL Server box that uses an Analysis Services provider, like this:
EXEC master.dbo.sp_addlinkedserver @server = N'AW2008', @srvproduct=N'SSAS', @provider=N'MSOLAP', @datasrc=N'', @catalog=N'Adventure Works 2008'
You can then wrap an MDX query in an OPENQUERY function, and select "columnns" from the function by referencing the column in double-quotes - like this:
select "[Measures].[Sales Amount]" from OPENQUERY(AW2008, 'select [Measures].[Sales Amount] on columns from [Adventure Works]')

Linked server is it some thing need to be done at server level ??

Right now your your 3 boxes like ssis ssas ssrs are lying in same server

Does it still need to be linked up ???