Server.log File Lo E Error Vastundi

telugodu

i dont code in java but null pointer exception ante might be something like this is happening in your code......just a try frm my side

When you declare a reference variable (i.e. an object) you are really creating a pointer to an object. Consider the following code where you declare a variable of primitive type int:
int x;
x = 10;

In this example the variable x is an integer and Java will initialize it to 0 for you. When you assign it to 10 in the second line your value 10 is written into the memory location pointed to by x.
But, when you try to declare a reference type something different happens. Take the following code:
Integer num;
num = new Integer(10);

[font="Courier New"][url="http://stackoverflow.com/questions/218384/what-is-a-null-pointer-exception"]http://stackoverflow.com/questions/218384/what-is-a-null-pointer-exception[/url][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]EMSToCoreServerTypeHelper is null in this context .[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]First open this class and see if its a static class...I guess its not static.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]So in the workflow (you can get by looking at the log files)...make sure the [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]EMSToCoreServerTypeHelper object/instance is created before you can call any methods on that class.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]getAllServiceProviders2() methods asalu values levu nuvu dani access chesthunav . so null pointer exception vasthundhi.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]for testing first yedhoo oka value set cheyee with setter s[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]etAllServiceProviders2(object obj). then getter tho thechukoo null pointer exception pothundhi .[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]tharuvatha mee TL li8 ayethe veli [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]getAllServiceProviders2() method loo values ravadam ledhu y ani adugu ... [/font][/color]