Vehicle Loan Cheque Question

macha

ba oka question

I sold my vehicle to a person and that person brought a loan cheque from Affinity federal creditunion Problem is he gave me a cheque which has his name and my name so Bank of America guys said they dont accept the cheque which has both the name and bank guys told me to deposit tru ATM machine and I did ATM machine accepted it ... will I be having any problem with that cheque like bouncing back or anything like that? nenu thala kotu kuntanaa emii avutundooo anii sFun_duh2 sFun_duh2

[quote name='Luv Guru' timestamp='1334780189' post='1301656187']
Title kooda transfer chesesaava.. ??

Sign cheyaku until u get ur money
[/quote]

title already signed and gave it to him baa... :(

OK.. Hope it wont bounce .. If anything happens try to contact him. If not its going to be a very very long process to get ur moeny back... DOnt worry abt all 1st wait n c to cash it

[quote name='macha' timestamp='1334780265' post='1301656208']
title already signed and gave it to him baa... :(
[/quote]

[quote name='Luv Guru' timestamp='1334780564' post='1301656266']
OK.. Hope it wont bounce .. If anything happens try to contact him. If not its going to be a very very long process to get ur moeny back... DOnt worry abt all 1st wait n c to cash it
[/quote]

avunaa baa nenu 26th india kii veluutunaa for my marrg... hope everything goes smoothly....

[quote name='JUJUBI_JULABI' timestamp='1334781135' post='1301656318']
title enduku ichavu baa sign chesi ..
[/quote]

title istey ganii vaduu cheques evadu kada soo !! what should I have done ba???

Congrats for ur wedding..

Just to be safe side Keep everything documented .Copied of check, copies of ur old title, VIN no., ur travel proof, proof of u contacting him..

Enjoy..

[quote name='macha' timestamp='1334781371' post='1301656327']

avunaa baa nenu 26th india kii veluutunaa for my marrg... hope everything goes smoothly....
[/quote]

[quote name='Luv Guru' timestamp='1334781599' post='1301656341']
Congrats for ur wedding..

Just to be safe side Keep everything documented .Copied of check, copies of ur old title, VIN no., ur travel proof, proof of u contacting him..

Enjoy..
[/quote]

thanks baaa everything is in place text msg, title everything VIN number check....

Not to worry. This is very common and your money will be safe. It is advised to deposit a joint check with bank teller with both parties at location. Doesn't matter if you deposit it directly into ATM.

[quote name='ayyababoi' timestamp='1334784154' post='1301656542']
Not to worry. This is very common and your money will be safe. It is advised to deposit a joint check with bank teller with both parties at location. Doesn't matter if you deposit it directly into ATM.
[/quote]

even both parties were at the same location bank teller dint accept it... (!(< (!(<

• 3 weeks later...

Arey! don't worry. From my understanding, chances are that it may bounce back. If NOT, you are on the side of luck. If it bounces, i'm worried that you'll have to wait for really a long time to get your money. But definitely you'll get your money. Anyways, if any of you guys wanna know about car finance and loan, visit [url="http://www.loans-portal.com/current-auto-loan-interest-rates/"]http://www.loans-portal.com/current-auto-loan-interest-rates/[/url]

Why is there no signature option?