Help Needed

dkchinnari

[list]
[*][url="http://telugutammullu.com/index.php?action=post;quote=169505;topic=16012.0;last_msg=169643"]Quote[/url]
[/list]

[url="http://www.helpsrini.com/"]http://www.helpsrini.com/[/url]

from srinivas...

I am writing this letter to tell you my struggle for sustaining life and its improvement, because I believe that the most holy thing in the world is ‘fighting for life’. After doing bachelors in Medicine and surgery from Rangaraya Medical College, India, I made my journey towards United States of America in August 2008 for higher education. While continuing my studies in Kaplan Medical Inc, the unexpected happened in my life. On 02/05/2010 I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, a kind of blood cancer. I searched for the treatment options I have and went through the painful treatment of hyper CVAD chemotherapy at Ben Taub General Hospital, Houston, TX from February to July 2010.
The complications of chemotherapy were very severe in my case, I was admitted in Ben Taub hospital for septic shock from 07/16/2010 to 09/02/2010 and had subsequent gangrene of my both legs, bile peritonitis, lung infection and Acute Kidney insufficiency (kidney failure). I was treated for 16days in MICU during which I was in coma and 33days in the medical ward. At that time my mother came from India to take care of me, I had recovered slowly from all the complications, but I was unable to walk because of severe pain due to gangrene and confined to the wheel chair. The gangrene on my feet took 6 months to heal and make me suitable for the surgery. I had transmetatarsa l amputation (cutting half of the foot) of both feet during the months of March and April 2011.
After recovering from the surgeries I could able to walk slowly with a cane and gained the confidence to go back to school. I started going back to school in August 2011, but the cancer recurred in my brain. I still continued my studies while taking the chemotherapy into my brain. but I was sent out of the school because I was unable to maintain the study hours at school. The school management told me to leave the country. If I left the country at that time, it would jeopardize my treatment and my life. Immediately I had applied for the medical visa and continued my treatment, after some months I got approval for my medical visa.
The chemotherapy into my brain had its complications also, I had a neurological complication called cerebral edema, and doctors at MD Anderson cancer center did emergency brain surgery on 01/25/2012 to put a ventriculoperi tonial shunt and saved my life. Because of gangrene the circulation in my right leg was severely damaged and compromised the wound healing. The plastic surgeons at MD Anderson wanted to do the muscle grafting for the non healing wound on my right leg, but it is being delayed because of other complications. I got a match for the cord blood transplantatio n and need to go for the transplantatio n as soon as possible, because it is the definitive treatment for my cancer.
But I am running out of time, so I took the painful decision to amputate my right leg below the knee, which will help me to move forward towards the transplantatio n. The amputation was done on 02/29/2012. Now I am recovering from the surgery and preparing for the transplantatio n. The more and more I fought, the more and more difficult situations raised, but I am becoming stronger and stronger, I will fight till the last movement of my breath.
As you all knew the transplantatio n is an expensive procedure, and the cord blood transplantatio n costs around million dollars, but after clearing from the insurance I have to pay thousands of dollars as co-pay. For that I am in need of financial support from generous individual like you.
I rely on the support from generous individuals like you to make progress towards living with this terrible illness. Thank you in advance for your consideration and commitment to help me.
I request you to kindly forward all donations to

[b]Bank details : BANK OF AMERICA
Account number : 354004523187
Routing number : 081000032
Paypal account ID :sanctionofvict [email protected][/b]

[left][b]Sincerely,[/b][/left]
[left][b]Gadam Srinivasa rao
2630 Bissonnet st apt # 20
Houston, Texas-77005.
email address : [email="sanctionofvict<span%20style="] [email protected][/email]
Phone number : 4178496741[/b][/left]

[img]http://www.helpsrini.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/doctor-certificate-788x1024.jpg[/img]
[indent=1]
[/indent]