Suggestion On Opt And H1

jaffatingboy

suggest me...

nenu graduate ayindhi oka lafoot univ nundi..opt extn apply chesa.rfe or deny avthudemo aani ..risk thesukoleka..ma employer thru h1 apply cheyincha general category lo..

ninna na opt extn approve ayyindhi without rfe.ma employer ki h1 withdraw cheyamani cheppthe naku receipt number ee raledhu aani cheppadu..apply chesi 2 weeks avthundhi.

my questions

1.h1 withdraw cheyatam kuduruthundha.

2.genral category lo h1 eeni days lo process avthundhi.

ee year india velldham anukuntuna..vachi 3.5 yrs avthudnhi..inka vellakapothe nannu marchipoyetattu vunnaru..:) :) :) :)

bhaiya ki help cheyandi......3.5 years ikkade unnava..

.[img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated5/bemmi.abba.gif[/img] [img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated5/bemmi.abba.gif[/img]

i dont think it is possible to revert the H1b process ( i am not sure :)) wait for chittinaidu to respond

Receipt appude raadu kangaar padaku, general kabatti inka time padtadi, one's approved nuvvu inka OCT 2012 lone india vella galav all the best

Yes, withdraw cheskovachu. anukunta..but I am not 100% sure..
idi chudu u s ci s website lo undi

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][left][b]Q14. In cases where a student is authorized to work OPT past the H-1B change of status effective date, can the student continue working on OPT if a request to revoke/withdraw the H-1B change of status is submitted to USCIS?[/b][/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][left][i]A14.[/i] If the H-1B revocation occurs before the H-1B change of status effective date, the student may continue working while the data fix remains pending, because the student will still be in valid F-1 status.[/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][left]If the H-1B revocation occurs on or after the H-1B change of status effective date, the student will need to stop working before the H-1B change of status effective date, apply for reinstatement, and wait until the reinstatement request is approved before resuming employment.[/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][left]NOTE: This is NOT a cap-gap situation since the student has an EAD authorizing OPT beyond the H-1B change of status effective date.[/left][/size][/font][/color]