Creating List On Sharepoint With Time Filter

forum10

Hello,

I want to creat a view on sharepoint list daily at 7 AM.

RIght now i created view on list which updates daily at 12:00 AM as the timechanges.

I want to create the view at 7:00 AM instead of 12:00

I have list which contains the details on the employer who will be in shift on which date.

I have created a view on this depending upon the current date or date selected it will show the employer details who will be available ..THis is working at 12:00 AM ..

However our shift changes at 7:00 AM so i need to display the employer details at 7:00 AM keep the old till 7:00 AM.

please help me

[quote name='forum10' timestamp='1335841556' post='1301717644']
Hello,

I want to creat a view on sharepoint list daily at 7 AM.

RIght now i created view on list which updates daily at 12:00 AM as the timechanges.

I want to create the view at 7:00 AM instead of 12:00

I have list which contains the details on the employer who will be in shift on which date.

I have created a view on this depending upon the current date or date selected it will show the employer details who will be available ..THis is working at 12:00 AM ..

However our shift changes at 7:00 AM so i need to display the employer details at 7:00 AM keep the old till 7:00 AM.

please help me
[/quote]
i can explain you with this task..send me your details..i will call u or mail you..