Please Come Out Of Ysr/jagan Hangover

SivaSankaraVaraPrasad

[color=#333333]Jagan and his Dad, never had any respect for Hinduism and Hindu Gods. They just see temples and other institutions as some kind of an amusment, but no reverence nor respect. Every B'day in Jerusalem. Huge Cross Symbol on Lotus Pond. All the Cousins and Uncles of Jagan are christened with Christian Names like George, Veronica etc. [/color]

[color=#333333]Only for political benefits , YSR family are baiting Hindu names. [/color]

[color=#333333]And sadly, The Reddys ( Majority) of them think YSR as their Caste Lord and whose support base is now enjoyed by Jagan.

Reddys have a great History, they stopped the penetration of Muslim invaders into Kosta Andhra, which is one of the reason ,why we have a very less Muslim population in coastal. But, what are they doing now ? Supporting the most cynical and evil person.

Dear Reddys , please come out of YSR/Jagan Hangover and instead you can choose another "Reddy" like Kiran Kumar Reddy , which I think is Fair enough.[/color]

[quote name='SivaSankaraVaraPrasad' timestamp='1336240799' post='1301743752']
[color=#333333]Jagan and his Dad, never had any respect for Hinduism and Hindu Gods. They just see temples and other institutions as some kind of an amusment, but no reverence nor respect. Every B'day in Jerusalem. Huge Cross Symbol on Lotus Pond. All the Cousins and Uncles of Jagan are christened with Christian Names like George, Veronica etc. [/color]

[color=#333333]Only for political benefits , YSR family are baiting Hindu names. [/color]

[color=#ff0000][b]And sadly, The Reddys ( Majority) of them think YSR as their Caste Lord and whose support base is now enjoyed by Jagan.[/b][/color]

[color=#333333]Reddys have a great History, they stopped the penetration of Muslim invaders into Kosta Andhra, which is one of the reason ,why we have a very less Muslim population in coastal. But, what are they doing now ? Supporting the most cynical and evil person.

Dear Reddys , please come out of YSR/Jagan Hangover and instead you can choose another "Reddy" like Kiran Kumar Reddy , which I think is Fair enough.[/color]
[/quote]
Vaadu Reddy kaadu daantlo unavalandaru vaadiki emi support chyearu, majority reddys vaani oppose chese vaale, nuvu edo kontha mandini chusi ala decide ayavanukunta.

[quote name='shakkku' timestamp='1336241014' post='1301743765']
Vaadu Reddy kaadu daantlo unavalandaru vaadiki emi support chyearu, [color=#ff0000]majority reddys vaani oppose chese vaale,[/color] nuvu edo kontha mandini chusi ala decide ayavanukunta.
[/quote]
[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/-9N8NmifDu_Y/Tmd-4xkTp6I/AAAAAAAAEEs/1EJ3grMes6I/jagan.gif[/img]
Correcte anduke 33%+ reddy majority unna Kadapa lo gelichaadu, 28% reddy populatuion unna kovur lo gelichaadu repudu bi-elections lo 13-15 seats gelustaadu.. Reddy vote base congi nunchi complete gaa YSJ side vellipoyindi deeni gurinchi argument kooda waste..