Estory 1 : Divorce Thesukunna Fafa

k2s

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Hi!!!!!!!!![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Friends[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Yesterday my hubby had called me i spoke to him for the last time.He told me that to continue his generation he has to get re marriage so i told continue whatever you want u do. i don't have any problem.And even he said that i'll not ask you to give our kid to me so i said since he is not well he always fall ill you don't want him if he was alright everybody wanted him.I know i have to lead life without him even though i have soft corner for him when he said i have to get married i was upset for a second again i continue.What kind of human being na.they are just bothered about there wellbeing ruining others life.I'm strong ,sometimes i feel bad about my kid even though his papa is alive he has to live without his love and feel it's so unfair to my kid.But his papa already searching for another women to get married strange but true.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]I have to comeout from this tragedy please friends you all help me to become more stronger and to bear all this obstacles in my life.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Note: Papam...... [/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Nellore Pedda reddy' timestamp='1336320360' post='1301746790']
no comment no comment asalu enduku divorce sSc_hidingsofa sSc_hidingsofa
[/quote]enduku antey..... workout avvaledu anta

[quote name='k2s' timestamp='1336320425' post='1301746793']
enduku antey..... workout avvaledu anta
[/quote]

ade...em workout avvaledu sSc_hidingsofa sSc_hidingsofa

[quote name='Nellore Pedda reddy' timestamp='1336320744' post='1301746810']

ade...em workout avvaledu sSc_hidingsofa sSc_hidingsofa
[/quote]adi aa aunty uncle ee cheppagalaru

[quote name='k2s' timestamp='1336320802' post='1301746813']
adi aa aunty uncle ee cheppagalaru
[/quote]

ee problem ki solution kuda valla chethullo ne undi aithe sSc_hidingsofa sSc_hidingsofa

motham estory veyi, itla sagam sagam esi chepamante etla cheptharu [img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated1/bemmi.aggipulla.gif[/img]

[quote name='shakkku' timestamp='1336321981' post='1301746924']
motham estory veyi, itla sagam sagam esi chepamante etla cheptharu [img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated1/bemmi.aggipulla.gif[/img]
[/quote][img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/brahmam_style10_0.gif?1290348780[/img] .... antey edo random ga searched.....idi dorikindi esa baa