Last Year An Ipl Player, Now A Farmer

venky25

[b] Last Year an IPL Player, Now a Farmer[/b]

[b]Azamgarh, UP, May 7 (Express India): [/b]While the spotlight was on the match between Pune Warriors and Kolkata Knight Riders on Friday, May 4, far away from the IPL action, in Nadwa Sarai village in Azamgarh district of Uttar Pradesh, left-arm seamer Kamran Khan harvests his wheat crop, wearing the uniform of his team — Pune Warriors.
[center][img]http://www.daijiworld.com/images1/filed_050712-1.jpg[/img][/center]
With the Pune franchise not requiring his services this season, the 21-year-old was sent home, after being paid Rs 10 lakh. Kamran, who made a name for himself as the Rajasthan Royals’ mystery pick in 2009, now fears that he may soon be forgotten.
Not so long ago, Kamran was hailed as the “next big thing” by none other than Shane Warne, the then captain of Rajasthan Royals. That was before the on-field umpires reported him for suspect action during a match against the Chennai Super Kings in 2009, just a few days after he marked his presence on the field with a tremendous ability to generate speed.
While the Royals retained him the next year, he was picked by the Pune Warriors in their maiden season in 2011. He played only one match then, and none in 2012.
“That’s when the taunts began,” says Kamran. From being invited as chief guest to every event in his village, the cricketer has now become an easy target.
“It’s almost like they were waiting for me to fall,” he says. “Not many people here understand cricket. They now tell me how useless I am, and how my career is over because I chuck.”
At first, the taunts hurt. “Now, I’ve learned to ignore them. Instead, I spend my days training for a comeback in the mornings and evenings. During the day, I work on my brother’s farm, keeping to myself, away from the rest of the villagers,” says Kamran.
“Earlier, I used to work on the farm only,” he says. “But I had to stop a few years ago as I was busy with cricket.”
And when he gets time off from farming and training for his second innings, he turns on the television and catches up on the IPL scores.

GP

IPL Big gamble for business people cricket and players ki antha use emiledhu more over Injury problems too

IPL concept start chesindi local cricketing talent ni improve cheyyadaniki most of the teams are not even included local players in the Team (30 members) its most worst thing in IPL its only money money and more money just a big gamble

BPL (Bangla PL) start chesaru already match fixing and having problem with payment for palyers too

now Srilanka starting SPL soon now cricket is not interesting game its money gamble for big shots

[quote name='Jilebi' timestamp='1336396209' post='1301750072']
GP

IPL Big gamble for business people cricket and players ki antha use emiledhu more over Injury problems too

IPL concept start chesindi local cricketing talent ni improve cheyyadaniki most of the teams are not even included local players in the Team (30 members) its most worst thing in IPL its only money money and more money just a big gamble

BPL (Bangla PL) start chesaru already match fixing and having problem with payment for palyers too

now Srilanka starting SPL soon now cricket is not interesting game its money gamble for big shots
[/quote]

ipl valla labha padina vallu chala mandhi unnaru kada kaka.. antha yendhuku paina cheppina kamran khan ki kuda 10 lakhs vachayi and vadini chala encourage chesaru kuda..
vadi action baledu ani thesukovatledu.. adi improve chesukunte malli team lo thesukuntaremo

IPL sucks anyhow.. its more commercial rather than.. finding.. a new talent.. asalu inni seasons lo evadinanna.. oka manchi bowler ni gurthinchagaligaara.. or at least sceope unna vaadini.. improve chesaara.. idiots.. fun undaali.. kaani IPL motto naak artham kaadhu.. ifeel swarry for this guy..