Need Help In Apex

sindhura

Hi,

My application contains 8 pages.

In one of the pages I have apex tabular form with Date picker field.
In report attributes I have selected data picker for that field but that doesn't contain Year and month navigation.

So, I have changed to classic date picker in report attributes which is popping up in a separate window.

Issues:

Now my issue is I have Save before exit plug-in in my dynamic action. So, whenever user exits without saving it should not allow and alert a pop up.

Now when I enter data in Fields and try to enter date field it is alerting that Save before exit message, because whenever they click calendar it popups a calendar in new window so it is taking that as user navigates from one page to another page.

Doubts

Now I am confused is it the problem of save before exit plug-in? or problem of tabular form calendar?

I have a doubt that can we get calendar with "Year" and "Month" navigation calendar in a wizard tabular form?

I also have a doubt like can we include Apex_item.datepopup2 item in the wizard tabular form? i.e., adding only one collection item in wizard tabular form?

Final one is how to add "Tabular form field ID" in disable warning selector in save before exit plug-in

I Would appreciate ur help.