H1 Doubt!

spyguy

Guys naku oka doubt.

Nenu H1 apply chesanu in masters quota, I got my receipt number kani status inka approve avvaledhu.

Nenu ippudu job change avudham ani try chestunna, H1 transfer cheyinchacha without it being approved?

else already file chesina application cancel cheyinchi...malli kotha employer nunchi new application file cheyyacha?

Any ideas?

Since you already applied...wait for that H1 to be approved...work for minimum 3 months for the same employer..
then try to jump to other employer then....

If you try to move right now by cancelling the existing H1 you might be under risk...bcoz the H1 count is becoming very crucial day by day....
If you cancel your existing one and if you dnt hve H1 count then u wont have any option.........

Mare ee year kota loo endhuku apply chesavuu?? when you have a chance of applying next yr....

Megetha valakee bokha petavu gaaa

bhayya u did correct...no risk for u..
but h1b transfer can be done after it is approved..and atleast 1day aa h1 meeda work chesaka

[quote name='spyguy' timestamp='1336619922' post='1301766385']
so effective date mundhu transfer chese chance ledha...
[/quote]

as far as i know....u cannot...

if u have valid opt, and new employer is ready to sponsor h1b, then u can cancel approved h1b. then apply fresh h1b. that is the only way