Local Call Re. 1

VIN-ALWAYS-WIN

A man from the West, decided to write a book about holy places around the World. He started by flying to various holy places. Going to a very  large place in USA, he began taking photographs and making notes. He spotted  a golden telephone on the wall and was intrigued with a sign which read  "1000 $ a minute." Seeking out the religious Guru he asked about the phone.

TheGuru answewhite that this golden phone was, in-fact, a direct line to  Heaven and if he paid the price he could talk directly to God. The man  thanked the guru and continued on his way. As he continued to visit the holy  places in Egypt, Israel, Iran, USA, Europe, Nepal, Japan, Australia and all  around the world, he found more phones, with the same sign and price, and
  got the same answer from each Guru.

Finally, he arrived in India. Upon entering a temple, behold, He saw the usual golden Telephone. But THIS time, the sign read "Calls: 1.00 Rupees/Minute." Fascinated, he asked the Guru. "Guru Ji, I have been in  Places all across the World, and in each Place I have found this golden  telephone and have been told it was a direct line to Heaven and that I could  talk to God, but, in the other temples the cost was 1000 $ a minute. Your  sign reads 1.00 Rupees/Minute. Why? " The Guru, smiling, replied,
"Son,  you're in India now. This is God's Own  country... and it's a local call."

Welcome to India! India is a heaven!!