Plssssssssss Help Me

jk8668

Hi, i recently graduated with MS Biology degree. Now i am planning to start my career in IT side. But i am totally confused in selecting a suitable program for a non IT (Biology) student. Can anyone please suggest me or help me in choosing a right technology? Thanks in advance.

hi friend
hope you are doing great
i suggest you to learn [b]Java or .Net because these two will be ever green[/b]
if you wish i can help you by providing training for both these for w[b]ithout any payment[/b]
for more let us discuss on phone
can you call to this number [b]732-665-6243[/b]

SAS would be the right choice as it has the clinical data also if you don't want to get in to programming,you could go with QA tools but it requires some basic programming knowledge which wouldn't be tough though..

• Upvote 2

If you have good communications skills and are an extrovert, Business analysis is a good option as well, unlike any of the technologies you learn, in BA there would be never a need to upgrade to the latest version that comes out every year. I can provide a free session explaining in more details what BA is and then you could decide whether you would like to pursue the same or not. call me 571-295-4947

• 1 month later...

Hi

3 Options

1. If you really having a good knowledge of programming, you can learn any programming languages.

2. If you really looking for excellent pay, Job Secure, Future growth, not interested in programming, you can learn SAP Business Objects(SAP BO).

3. If you want to get a job easily and not to work hard, you can choose QA

If you are clear from the above info, and looking for a SAP BO please call or email me at (510)938-0776 or email me at [email protected]

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...