Facebook Ipo Is Official: $38 Per Share, On Sale Tomorrow Under Ticker

VISAKHA

[quote name='ChittiNaidu' timestamp='1337291031' post='1301816108']
90 impossible...max 60 target......adi kuda..if market is welll...which it is not from past few days...
investors deentlo pettalanukoru..and open avvagane ammadaniki chalamandi FB employees line lo unnaru..so selling valla...60 reach avvadam kuda kashtame...
[/quote]
Okk...

[i]"With the supersize offering, Facebook’s insiders are taking the opportunity to cash in some shares. The group, which includes early owners and more recent investors, will now collect an additional $3 billion or more from the I.P.O. Goldman Sachs, for instance, which took a stake early last year, is selling about a third of its stake. Peter Thiel, the contrarian venture capitalist who was one of Mr. Zuckerberg’s first backers seven years ago, has more doubled the number of shares that he is offloading, to 16.8 million shares."[/i]

[i]If insiders are already selling sizable holdings, that says something.[/i]

[quote name='Krish' timestamp='1337300248' post='1301816641']
[i]"With the supersize offering, Facebook’s insiders are taking the opportunity to cash in some shares. The group, which includes early owners and more recent investors, will now collect an additional $3 billion or more from the I.P.O. Goldman Sachs, for instance, which took a stake early last year, is selling about a third of its stake. Peter Thiel, the contrarian venture capitalist who was one of Mr. Zuckerberg’s first backers seven years ago, has more doubled the number of shares that he is offloading, to 16.8 million shares."[/i]

[b][size=6][i]If insiders are already selling sizable holdings, that says something.[/i][/size][/b]
[/quote]

It says....Fb is heading no where....so make money and get out of it.... ASAP...ani..