Estory - 1 : Fafa Anxiety

k2s

hi,i am sitting here trying to control myself,and my husband has gone out to play cricket match.It is like every sunday story.whole week he works and we get no time,even in evenings, he and his laptop and work and DO NOT DISTURB board on his face if my baby tries to bother him its like cant you control him i have lots and lots of work.I control my child not to go to him,i prepare food,serve,then make tea and all other work sometimes with my baby in my hands.I dont mind that as he is working not relaxing so i am ok with that.when he is free though he is never free for me,even then he is not like a helping husband to me.
Now problem is that we do not have time for anything,for grocery or other shopping or anything.Outing it has been months that we havent got the chance.Besides all that work burden,problem is that it is not included in his priority list,that he sholud and has to give time to family.Now today is sunday and he has gone for match,every sunday he plans a match and then wakes up have breakfast and goes for the match,comes back in the eve and tired and goes to bed early.
I have tried to talk to him but he just like a deaf ear.Now I lose my temper on weekends when i listen he is inviting all other people to come over for the match.on saturdays work ,work work.He manages for cricket but for us not at all.When i say,he says cant you see the work load and if there is less work as he has his own business,he says market is so down and we have so much tensions and you are talking about outing.but the point is he manges all that for his own enjoyment but if i want to do something ,he is just busy.I also understand as he works whole week he should have his me time and if he enjoys match,he should play that but does it mean that i should always calm myself and make myself understand and that is it.If on one sunday he does not have match then he spens all day in doing hisaab saying today i have chance and he forgets that 1 hour before that he was leaving all that most important thing for the match but now........he cannot leave it for my outing program.Some of you might remeber,Tv issue and cockroach issue,situation is same till date.When i talk he says ok ,i will do in this week but nooooooooooo.Moreover he gets irritated if i remind him and if i dont even then he ust doesnt remember to do anything.Do i iver react or should i adjust with it calmly?Isnt it my righ to have some time for myself and baby too?He says go out I have not stopped you,but after marriage there are somethings you want to go for together or isnt it like that?He still wants his bachelorhood style enjoyment all the time and it really turns me down.helpppppppppppp plzzzzzzzzzzzz

uncle ki aatalu ekkuvayyi emo. pilla undhi kada.. weekends anna aadukovachu kada.. konchem time spend chesi.. {@# *&*

aunty ni DB ki invite seddam..... aunty ki full timepass........[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vXer8MQYZrM/T1jw_Q2juqI/AAAAAAAAB_g/Upm7DId5ox0/s1600/brahmi+laugh.gif[/img]

[quote name='irritation' timestamp='1337625242' post='1301837519']
aunty ni DB ki invite seddam..... aunty ki full timepass........[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vXer8MQYZrM/T1jw_Q2juqI/AAAAAAAAB_g/Upm7DId5ox0/s1600/brahmi+laugh.gif[/img]
[/quote]
mari babu sangathi sSa_j@il sSa_j@il

Before commenting it is fair to listen from both the sides and best solution is they have to sit and solve themselves if not sit with colse friends or relatives.
But First better listen to both.
Before advising that will have wrong impression on her with the support she may get with her version

[quote name='siri_vennela' timestamp='1337626395' post='1301837599']
Eeee cricket evaro kanipettarooo
[/quote]
cricket ni blame cheyatam enduku.....cricket peru cheppi vaadu ekkadiki velthunnado sSa_j@il sSa_j@il

[quote name='cinema pichodu' timestamp='1337625553' post='1301837540']

mari babu sangathi sSa_j@il sSa_j@il
[/quote]uncle unnadugaa [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vXer8MQYZrM/T1jw_Q2juqI/AAAAAAAAB_g/Upm7DId5ox0/s1600/brahmi+laugh.gif[/img]

[quote name='professor' timestamp='1337626276' post='1301837588']
Before commenting it is fair to listen from both the sides and best solution is they have to sit and solve themselves if not sit with colse friends or relatives.
But First better listen to both.
Before advising that will have wrong impression on her with the support she may get with her version
[/quote]

Professor ani prove chesukuntunava......... sCo_^Y sCo_^Y

[quote name='ganesh' timestamp='1337626540' post='1301837616']
uncle unnadugaa [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vXer8MQYZrM/T1jw_Q2juqI/AAAAAAAAB_g/Upm7DId5ox0/s1600/brahmi+laugh.gif[/img]
[/quote]
uncle kuda office work ani seppi full DBing.........[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vXer8MQYZrM/T1jw_Q2juqI/AAAAAAAAB_g/Upm7DId5ox0/s1600/brahmi+laugh.gif[/img]