Mangali Krishna Arrested

katharnak

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hyderabad, Ma 22: Mangali Krishna who was charged with selling weapons to Bhanu Kiran, the alleged murderer of Rayalaseema factionist Maddelacheruvu Suri was arrested by the police here on Tuesday. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It may be recalled that there was an uproar when Bhanu Kiran has reportedly told the police that it was Mangali Krishna who supplied guns to him, as [b]Krishna was a known associate of the YSR Congress chief Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy.[/b][/font]

[quote name='CBZ' timestamp='1337707194' post='1301843696']
@3$% @3$%
[/quote]
how am i connected to mangala krishna.. this is purely[i][b] hiting under belt[/b][/i] you know

• Upvote 1

Mangali Krishna kaakunda inka Tadakaleru Surya Narayana Reddy, Jwalapuram Adi sesha reddy, Juturu Krishna Reddy inka lineLo unnaru........later 3 names inkonni rojullo celebrities avva botunnaru

[quote name='katharnak' timestamp='1337707148' post='1301843693']
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hyderabad, Ma 22: Mangali Krishna who was charged with selling weapons to Bhanu Kiran, the alleged murderer of Rayalaseema factionist Maddelacheruvu Suri was arrested by the police here on Tuesday. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It may be recalled that there was an uproar when Bhanu Kiran has reportedly told the police that it was Mangali Krishna who supplied guns to him, as [b]Krishna was a known associate of the YSR Congress chief Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy.[/b][/font]
[/quote]
peeda poyindi