Recent H4 Questions And Client Letter

kingofall

Hi All,

Please let me know if any of you/your friends recently attended H4 interview.

Did Visa officer asked anything about client letter.

if we don't have client letter what can happen?.

6 weeks ago my wife attended the intw...they mainly focussed on w2's and payslips...and some general questions like where i work who is the client and what is the location that's all..it was a quick 10min intw...happened in Hyd...

[quote name='CASANOVA' timestamp='1337709968' post='1301844025']
6 weeks ago my wife attended the intw...they mainly focussed on w2's and payslips...and some general questions like where i work who is the client and what is the location that's all..it was a quick 10min intw...happened in Hyd...
[/quote]
[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/m7u7wx.gif[/img]

Hi nothing will be happened,no need to submit the client latter,my wife attend H4 visa stamping at Hyd Consulate(May 9th),and visa is approved.
Make sure you have Pay stubs and W2.

[quote name='srinag' timestamp='1337710160' post='1301844058']
Hi nothing will be happened,no need to submit the client latter,my wife attend H4 visa stamping at Hyd Consulate(May 9th),and visa is approved.
[/quote]

you rock i say...

may 9th ka..

congratulations....

one more input from my other friend...

his wife's visa got rejected...as per him the reason is he mentioned his wife has work experience in DS forms...i am not if this makes sense but do a little research on this...

he was on F1(OPT)

DS forms lo work experience enti..

usual ga alantivi mention cheyakudadu..leda ikkada vachi work cheskuntaremo ani definite ga reject chestaru..

[quote name='CASANOVA' timestamp='1337709968' post='1301844025']
[/quote]
[quote name='srinag' timestamp='1337710160' post='1301844058']
[/quote]gp