Rajiv Arogyasri Vs Cbn Janmabhoomi

professor

[quote name='vuvuzela' timestamp='1338174538' post='1301873065']
arogyasri is a welfare programe....danni janmabhoomi tho compare ela chestaru..... :#<
[/quote]
Argyasri most popular YSR program
Janmabhoomis most popular CBN program

so i made an attempt to say both are not good
but respective programs led them or led us to this situation

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor

• bokuboy

• barre

• taadu.....bongaram

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='professor' timestamp='1338175007' post='1301873106']
Argyasri most popular YSR program
Janmabhoomis most popular CBN program

so i made an attempt to say both are not good
but respective programs led them or led us to this situation
[/quote]

endo professor garu....clarity ravatledu....too much of welfare programs is a dent to the state budget...at the same time too many development programmes without caring for farmers and old people is also a dent....balance undali.....YS only welfare...Babu only development...

[quote name='vuvuzela' timestamp='1338175145' post='1301873117']

endo professor garu....clarity ravatledu....too much of welfare programs is a dent to the state budget...at the same time too many development programmes without caring for farmers and old people is also a dent....balance undali.....YS only welfare...Babu only development...
[/quote]
Arogyasri is a goo program andi

Janmabhoomi is a good idea

Arogyasri : Enogh people benifitted that it designed for like if it s designed for poor rich also benifitted like hospitals

Janmabhoomi : No scope for any one to benifit the program is only ment for development of people Ex is
In ur area if there is a problem and if u can gather people and funds 50% remaining govt will do

both concepts looks great

But in arogyasri poor people were forced to an oparation which was not required ...YSR cannot do any thing

In janmabhoomi 50% money was actually 100% infact more than that THIS IS IN 2ND PHASE firsrt phase was good

if a work is there for 1 lac Govt is supposed to pay only 50,000 but what happened in 2nd phase was
if work is 1 it is show as 3 lacs
Govt paid 1.5Lac and work compelted in 50000
profit is 1 lac

this is where janmabhoomi has more scope for corrpution and CBN instead of stopping encouraged it

YSR is no less
When aroghysi getting complaints

he laughed coz most of the benifitaries are CBN community

so see the heights of these both persons attitude

Good post. But I remember that Arogya sri cards were improperly distributed, my father's colleagues who had morethan 25k salary also got arogyasri cards.

[quote name='paampachak' timestamp='1338176718' post='1301873183']
Good post. But I remember that Arogya sri cards were improperly distributed, my father's colleagues who had morethan 25k salary also got arogyasri cards.
[/quote]
professor gari point ade.......ys okade kadu cbn kooda tinnadu ani cheptunadu aayana.....kakapote levels different anthe...

aarogyasri is undoubtedly an excellent prog.. nenu chala mandhini choosa aarogya sri valla benifit ayina vallani..
maa inti pakka chinna papa undedi .. heart lo hole thanaki.. operation cost 3 lachs.. motham govt bear chesindhi..
janmabhoomi ani 10th lo mammalni yethukelli mokkalu natinchi chettha oodpincharu.. morning to evening..
deenikanna paniki ahara padakham best atleast pani chesthe money ayina ichevallu

[quote name='vuvuzela' timestamp='1338176823' post='1301873187']
professor gari point ade.......ys okade kadu cbn kooda tinnadu ani cheptunadu aayana.....kakapote levels different anthe...
[/quote]

Prof gari point is different. Hospital vallu avasaram lekaoyina operations chesi ekkuva nokkesevallu

[/quote]

Those are fround level corruptions andi

Officer who got the authority to issue will obviously do his level of corruption

[/quote]
intha pedda programme lo anni perfect ga undalante kashtam.. and chala mandhi business chese vallu it returns sarigga choopakunda cards pondaru

Assebly lo CBN raised the issue of irregularities

Then YSR laughfingly "PROVE IT or get a PROOF I WILL put CBI ENQUIRY"

after that CBN never raised that issue? WHY WHY WHY?

Arograsri is to support the people who are not getting proper medical treatment. Janmabhoomi is to improve availability of natural resources, making surroundings useful. How can you compare these two?

Most of the people who support TDP are educated. Obviously doctors are part of it.

[quote name='professor' timestamp='1338177395' post='1301873208']
Assebly lo CBN raised the issue of irregularities

Then YSR laughfingly "PROVE IT or get a PROOF I WILL put CBI ENQUIRY"

after that CBN never raised that issue? WHY WHY WHY?
[/quote]

Becoz YSR know how to erase evidences. Thats the reason he has survived being a factionist.

[quote name='taadu.....bongaram' timestamp='1338177567' post='1301873214']
Arograsri is to support the people who are not getting proper medical treatment. Janmabhoomi is to improve availability of natural resources, making surroundings useful. How can you compare these two?

Most of the people who support TDP are educated. Obviously doctors are part of it.
[/quote]
Totally dis aggree

Most the people who supported TDP are poor and uneducated

If u look
@ track record Srikakulam or north costal is hub for TDP poorest in india
Anathapoor ur heat reprasents poor so as

Poor and CBN's community tactics are the strengths of TDP and now poor are leaving

Regarding comaprision i told the difference of both the scheams

i only told how they were mis fired because of corruption

[quote name='professor' timestamp='1338177837' post='1301873226']
Totally dis aggree

Most the people who supported TDP are poor and uneducated

If u look
@ track record Srikakulam or north costal is hub for TDP poorest in india
Anathapoor ur heat reprasents poor so as

Poor and CBN's community tactics are the strengths of TDP and now poor are leaving

Regarding comaprision i told the difference of both the scheams

i only told how they were mis fired because of corruption
[/quote]

Haha..... Good. you are all aware of politics. Keep going.

[quote name='paampachak' timestamp='1338176973' post='1301873195']

Prof gari point is different. Hospital vallu avasaram lekaoyina operations chesi ekkuva nokkesevallu
[/quote]

Hospitals to mundugaane agreement chesukoni aarogyasree ani vadilaaru......agreement is even if the patient needs a surgery or not, hospital must do a surgery n give the authorities the required comission.........aarogya sree is one of the most corrupted programs with a sole intention to loot public money.......Intention was never to help anyone, if their intentions were good they coud hav improved the facilities in govt hospitals n could perform the same surgeries in those hospitals, saving public money n avoiding many unnecessary surgeries........