"satyamev Jayate" - Drs: Say Sorry Amir

katharnak

[quote name='kakatiya' timestamp='1338511490' post='1301891489']
episode links veyandi babu.. memu chiusi comments rastham
[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vOgh011FJs&feature=related

Wat do u mean by corruption...... Oka test order cheste doctor ki comission vastundi adi corruption 4 u rt...... Let me giv an example..... Okadiki CT scan avasaram, vaadu pedda engineer or inko edo,so vaadu sontha ga velli CT scan cheyinchukuntaadu vaadili 3000Rs charge chesi pamputaaru, nxt inkoka vyakti doctor refer chesina CT scan center ki veltaadu n he will b charged 2800Rs n out of that 2800, 500 -800 goes to doctor..... Now tell me if this is corruption...... Also i can giv u a quote on medications too..... If u buy a medication without doctor ur bound to b charged the MRP prize that is atleast 20-30 more than wat the company charges the medical shop n if u get a referal from a doctor u end up paying the same or even less than mrp......nxt comin to orderin unnecessary meds.... Its wrong to order such unnecessary
tests but i hav seen people comin to govt hospitals to get antibiotic shots n saline juss to feel better n when v dont giv them they start bashin up people..... They want them bcoz its free....juss charge them for medications that they need n there is a big yelling from everyone sayin how unfair the docs r? First b4 pointin fingers at someone y dont u change urselves n the most imp stand up 4 urself ask the docs why they r ordering stuff n make ur own research on him n then get bak...... Medical profession is like any other professions..... U pay for the services that u get n if ur not convinced or ur expectin somethin more than wat a doc has offered then go to the med school be ur own advisor of ur health...... V as docs dont need anyone's f******g conduct certificate from anyone.....u get the same comission even if ur here in us..... But people never complained here...... I wonder y????

[quote name='teesmaarkhan' timestamp='1338516138' post='1301891834']
Wat do u mean by corruption...... Oka test order cheste doctor ki comission vastundi adi corruption 4 u rt...... Let me giv an example..... Okadiki CT scan avasaram, vaadu pedda engineer or inko edo,so vaadu sontha ga velli CT scan cheyinchukuntaadu vaadili 3000Rs charge chesi pamputaaru, nxt inkoka vyakti doctor refer chesina CT scan center ki veltaadu n he will b charged 2800Rs n out of that 2800, 500 -800 goes to doctor..... Now tell me if this is corruption...... Also i can giv u a quote on medications too..... If u buy a medication without doctor ur bound to b charged the MRP prize that is atleast 20-30 more than wat the company charges the medical shop n if u get a referal from a doctor u end up paying the same or even less than mrp......nxt comin to orderin unnecessary meds.... Its wrong to order such unnecessary
tests but i hav seen people comin to govt hospitals to get antibiotic shots n saline juss to feel better n when v dont giv them they start bashin up people..... They want them bcoz its free....juss charge them for medications that they need n there is a big yelling from everyone sayin how unfair the docs r? First b4 pointin fingers at someone y dont u change urselves n the most imp stand up 4 urself ask the docs why they r ordering stuff n make ur own research on him n then get bak...... Medical profession is like any other professions..... U pay for the services that u get n if ur not convinced or ur expectin somethin more than wat a doc has offered then go to the med school be ur own advisor of ur health...... V as docs dont need anyone's f******g conduct certificate from anyone.....u get the same comission even if ur here in us..... But people never complained here...... I wonder y????
[/quote]
paina video chooseva tambi.... taking commission is nothing compared to some gruesome things that are done now...
I don't need to change myself to point fingers at someone else. I am righteous in my way and in things I do and I expect others to be in the same way..
[u][b]"V as doctors" --> [/b][/u] What the hell does this sentence mean... What is "WE" here??.. obviously you and who else... you and your class mates? colleagues?? who exactly is "WE"?? All the people in India who has an MBBS??
In the video context Aamir discussed about doctors who has a wrong intention and are corrupt..
ok you also need the classification of corruption in this context right so here it goes
1. doctor who transplants a kidney when there is absolutely no need for it.
2. who transplants pancreas along with kidney as shown.
3. who does surgeries without any qualification.(I ve personally seen these cases)
etc...
in this context the main discussion about our health care system and doctors who are corrupt.. if you are honest, genuine and a good citizen and a doctor then you should not be worried or upset by this news.. no one has generalized the word doctors.
doctors are still called Gods in our country.

Remember this, only a doctor can tell if a person was mistreated or wrongly diagnosed by a doctor. If all the doctors are corrupt then this will never come to light.. please understand that..

andaru maa kulam, maa jathi, maa matham, maa profession ani classify chesukune kante... manchi enti, chedu enti ani classify cheste baagupadatam..

If watever u said was true.... Thats inappropriate.... I dont know if they have put their case in the court n wat was the end result, i was curious, if they ever filed a case.....pancreas transplant in India seriuosly dude people even believed it.... Wow even here in US its the rarest of rare procedure with poor prognosis.... I wonder how cud they even believe it????