Love Story...twists Turns And ?

chingchangchow

[quote name='ilovekajal' timestamp='1338876980' post='1301912247']

_*hiDe _*hiDe chadhiva baa kani ekkado miss ayya anukunta undhu malli oka round esi vastha.....
[/quote]
aaaapu inka ne athi[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/-emqf9iCVMZw/TwKNM_FS93I/AAAAAAAAF0A/zg8EfPLl0_c/s150/Mahi-11.gif[/img]

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6vr05va2Ii4/T1jsNDUn1KI/AAAAAAAAB_U/RgFR4Qik0AM/s1600/brahmanandam+king.gif[/img][quote name='idiBeZaWaDa' timestamp='1338876963' post='1301912246']
[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/-dVKYpfBv1eE/TwKNKrhd57I/AAAAAAAAF0A/umKJcZIsgjg/s150/Mahi-9.gif[/img]...ippudu neeku seppadaniki memu motham sadavaalaa
[/quote]

[quote name='chinni005' timestamp='1338876958' post='1301912245']
[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/-emqf9iCVMZw/TwKNM_FS93I/AAAAAAAAF0A/zg8EfPLl0_c/s150/Mahi-11.gif[/img]em fettav endhi?
[/quote][img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/kota_cheptharu1_0.gif?1290371016[/img]

thanks for completing bhayya... started the day fresh with your happy story completion...

you rock final ga but madhyalo akkadakkada Dal lo leg esaav experience leka....

But final ga All that starts well Ends well anipinchaav :) Gud luck

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6vr05va2Ii4/T1jsNDUn1KI/AAAAAAAAB_U/RgFR4Qik0AM/s1600/brahmanandam+king.gif[/img]seffavo[quote name='k2s' timestamp='1338877355' post='1301912268']
[img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/kota_cheptharu1_0.gif?1290371016[/img]
[/quote]

[quote name='jamesbond' timestamp='1338877761' post='1301912297']
thanks for completing bhayya... started the day fresh with your happy story completion...

[/quote]agreed

[quote name='chinni005' timestamp='1338877098' post='1301912253']
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6vr05va2Ii4/T1jsNDUn1KI/AAAAAAAAB_U/RgFR4Qik0AM/s1600/brahmanandam+king.gif[/img]
[/quote]

inko round esi vacha.....i got it now//////

[quote name='ilovekajal' timestamp='1338877947' post='1301912309']

inko round esi vacha.....i got it now//////
[/quote]
same GIF

LOVE is the most sweetest and also a very dangerous weapon.Small immature promises will become very big impossible tasks and create whirlpools in life due to obvious expectations and demands of the partner.Situations and parents influence might create problems at a particular point but situations should not break the commitments and promises we made in past.Men/Women has breaking points and i personally think women has higher threshold but can break up with uncontrollable intensity. One person domination can only worsen the relationship and Compromising is the KEY . Knowing and drawing a line, patience to think in others shoes , Effort on both sides for clear communication, understanding, character and taking responsibility ( Especially men ) for the situations created solves most problems.. Ego/ foolishness/temper will not come into picture in a truthful relationship and compromising them for partner doesn't make us any less but in fact strengthens love and happiness in life . Think before getting into situations than after you are stuck . It's being cruel if a partner wants withdraw as per their wish with a one sided decision as it could ruin families and even kill people. I didn't want to degrade my wife or my relationship for putting personal life on a forum but i just wrote them as this is a current problem in many lives and just wanted people to notice how complicated situations can get . i also wanted to make every one think how we can screw up ourselves and others for the fantasies we have unable to imagine the consequences. Love is a journey from proposal to end of life and people who cannot stand on promises and realize their responsibility has no right to screw up other's life. Situations can arise but Character lies in how you unfold them keeping in mind your partner's emotions and life with highest priority. Solving is always a better solution than switching people as we would be playing with integrity and sensitivity of a person but will end up no where as compromise is what we learned and which is basic pillar for any relationship. Selfishness and Love cannot co-exist. Love is about the other person being your priority. Hurting/Torturing/Punishing the person who trusted us for our inabilities can be the worst thing a human can do. It is possible for a person to unfold any kind of situations and i wish the couple stand united and solve them. Philosophy cheppanu kani simple thoughts can change our lifes. HERO movies lone untaru real life lo andaru ZERO's and we are after all human beings. Be nice to your partners and have a blissful life.Preminchedappudu parents last gurthukoni vastaru but pelli ante parents and personal ego's/foolishness/temper priority avvadam darunam and i really request guys /girls who are hurting their partners for parents/situations to understand each other. Once you are in commitment, one small attempt of communication and initiative to understand others point of view with love and concern can bridge even huge misunderstandings. Dont be foolish to end the communication and torture the other person and play with emotions . Break-up in 99% of times terribly shakes one person in the couple while compromise can bring happiness in both of their lifes. Be humane. Humanity first, society next .Experience lo ardhamayina philosophy edi. Immaturity pays a huge price in our lifes and also others. Loving a person is the easiest thing but marrying a person and handling pressure for situations is the most difficult thing in which most of us fail . Just felt like sharing these few lines. Na story chadivina vallaki story gurthulekapoyina nenu ippudu rasina post gurthunte i will be more happy. Good Night !! bye

• Upvote 1

[quote name='charygaru' timestamp='1338879847' post='1301912411']
pakka thread lo mottam story sadivi adi kakunda ee thread lo kuda mottam 78 pages sadivina eppudo 12 ki start chesthe 3 kaavosthundi but thoroughly enjoyed the whole story chingchangchow your story was awesome.

comments emanna unte kaavaali annav kada
1) you acted like every other guy through out but realize ayyav chudu that was the best part in you.
2) me wife kuda naaku antha manchiga anipiyyale starting lo naaku atla maree amayakam ga unde vallu nachharu but the conviction she showed was unbelievable. nee meeda antha kopam ochhaka kuda anni maatalu paddaka kuda valla ayya anni kaanilu cheppi nee meeda manasu virichesaka kuda inka nuvvu kaavalanukotam nuvvu lekapothe sachhipotaniki kuda ready avvatam unbelievable.

may be nuvvu ee story cheppe mundu andaru ninnu thidtharu ani thittukuntaru ani expect chesi undachhu but end of the story andaru ninnu mechhukunnaru neeku Fans ga maripoyaru kaaranam nee realization also madhyalo koncham cheap ga matladina tarvatha valla tappu vallu telsukunnaru mee wonderful couple ki neerajanalu palukuthunnaru adi aame chupinchina sincerity ki ochhina response.

on a personal level i would say you are one very very very lucky bast@rd antha preminche ammayi dorkatam anedi nee adrushtam on the same side nee laaga tappu telsukoni maripoyi bharyani raani laaga chusukune husband kuda rare ye mee couple ghoram ga adrushta vanthulu.

kani nee 30% equation ni nenu oppukolenu edo oka ammayi ala chesindi ani andaru alage untaru anukotam correct kadu ani nuvvu ane maata mee wife lanti vallaki kuda varthisthundi alanti ammayilu ye nootiko kotiko okallu untaru anthe.

father vi kaa bothunnav ani cheppav i am sure ee paatiki ayyipoyi untav kuda, just imagining how awesome it would be to tell your children and grand children how your love story went alochisthe ne pichha exciting ga undi i wish you guys a wonderful life ahead man. though you guys are normal people like the rest of us mee lo ni balam balaheenatha telsukoni okarini oakru ardham chesukoni wonderful life ni lead chesthunanduku aa story ikkada raasi future la maaku life ni ela lead cheyyalo/cheyyakudado oka example ichhinanduku hearty thanks.

congrats1 nice thread afdb rocks S#d^
[/quote]

Thanks for understanding. I definitely give credit to my wife. Most of the guys behave and think in same way as i do but might be with different level of emotions and temperaments so i just wanted to write this as an example for people to think from a different perspective. I am not disclosing who we are but i thought this kind of story can make every one just for a second as every one is not fortunate to learn from others mistake and maturity always doesn't come to us when we need it . We cannot be always right and selfish and i am glad many of them really understood my wife's point of view. If every guy can understand their lover's point of in same way and spare some time to think basic attitude vs present reactions i think misunderstanding are impossible. Many commented saying marriage is about two families but i dis-agree what with families if the couple are not compatible? It's ideal to marry in same caste and similar environments but i don't agree that families will break up in love marriages. Every thing depends on how we handle things and our behavior which is why i stressed that we will not have 2nd chance to correct some life time mistakes . Thanks for the response.

[quote name='charygaru' timestamp='1338879847' post='1301912411']
pakka thread lo mottam story sadivi adi kakunda ee thread lo kuda mottam 78 pages sadivina eppudo 12 ki start chesthe 3 kaavosthundi but thoroughly enjoyed the whole story chingchangchow your story was awesome.

comments emanna unte kaavaali annav kada
1) you acted like every other guy through out but realize ayyav chudu that was the best part in you.
2) me wife kuda naaku antha manchiga anipiyyale starting lo naaku atla maree amayakam ga unde vallu nachharu but the conviction she showed was unbelievable. nee meeda antha kopam ochhaka kuda anni maatalu paddaka kuda valla ayya anni kaanilu cheppi nee meeda manasu virichesaka kuda inka nuvvu kaavalanukotam nuvvu lekapothe sachhipotaniki kuda ready avvatam unbelievable.

may be nuvvu ee story cheppe mundu andaru ninnu thidtharu ani thittukuntaru ani expect chesi undachhu but end of the story andaru ninnu mechhukunnaru neeku Fans ga maripoyaru kaaranam nee realization also madhyalo koncham cheap ga matladina tarvatha valla tappu vallu telsukunnaru mee wonderful couple ki neerajanalu palukuthunnaru adi aame chupinchina sincerity ki ochhina response.

on a personal level i would say you are one very very very lucky bast@rd antha preminche ammayi dorkatam anedi nee adrushtam on the same side nee laaga tappu telsukoni maripoyi bharyani raani laaga chusukune husband kuda rare ye mee couple ghoram ga adrushta vanthulu.

kani nee 30% equation ni nenu oppukolenu edo oka ammayi ala chesindi ani andaru alage untaru anukotam correct kadu ani nuvvu ane maata mee wife lanti vallaki kuda varthisthundi alanti ammayilu ye nootiko kotiko okallu untaru anthe.

father vi kaa bothunnav ani cheppav i am sure ee paatiki ayyipoyi untav kuda, just imagining how awesome it would be to tell your children and grand children how your love story went alochisthe ne pichha exciting ga undi i wish you guys a wonderful life ahead man. though you guys are normal people like the rest of us mee lo ni balam balaheenatha telsukoni okarini oakru ardham chesukoni wonderful life ni lead chesthunanduku aa story ikkada raasi future la maaku life ni ela lead cheyyalo/cheyyakudado oka example ichhinanduku hearty thanks.

congrats1 nice thread afdb rocks S#d^

[/quote]

Inka father ni kaledu but just got to know i would become a father 2 days back :)

[quote name='jamesbond' timestamp='1338877761' post='1301912297']

[/quote]

Thanks! Yes, People learn by mistakes but should learn from others mistakes ;)

Finally I am done finishing the thread.

Chingchang baa, you story is ()>> ()>>

Happy days cinema chosinappudu vachina nostalgic feelings malli vacchinaayi. Office lo vunnappudu bookmark chesa nee story. Intiki vachi reading start chesa at midnight. Story entha exciting ga vundey antey, non stop chadiva for whole 2 hours and 70+ pages.

Finally my comments:
Nuvvu life lo chaala ups and downs choosav. Intha extremes nee edurkunna neeku first of all you rock
I don't think you ever made a mistake (except for that rape scene). You acted pretty much like a normal guy does.

Finally, you are very lucky to have a GF like her who wanted you even after facing so many problems.

Nee story naration maatram keka... madyalo tension tho chachipoya anuko. But finally meeru happily married...adi choosaka chaala happy feel ayya... My best wishes to both of you. Whatever happened in your past, its a just a natural calamity, like a tornado or earthquake. I don't think it is the fault of anyone, either you or your wife...

&C$F &C$F to you and ATF for future...

[quote name='DaVinci' timestamp='1338886079' post='1301912463']
Finally I am done finishing the thread.

Chingchang baa, you story is ()>> ()>>

Happy days cinema chosinappudu vachina nostalgic feelings malli vacchinaayi. Office lo vunnappudu bookmark chesa nee story. Intiki vachi reading start chesa at midnight. Story entha exciting ga vundey antey, non stop chadiva for whole 2 hours and 70+ pages.

Finally my comments:
Nuvvu life lo chaala ups and downs choosav. Intha extremes nee edurkunna neeku first of all you rock
I don't think you ever made a mistake (except for that rape scene). You acted pretty much like a normal guy does.

Finally, you are very lucky to have a GF like her who wanted you even after facing so many problems.

Nee story naration maatram keka... madyalo tension tho chachipoya anuko. But finally meeru happily married...adi choosaka chaala happy feel ayya... My best wishes to both of you. Whatever happened in your past, its a just a natural calamity, like a tornado or earthquake. I don't think it is the fault of anyone, either you or your wife...

&C$F &C$F to you and ATF for future...
[/quote]

Thank you!