Help Request on H1

castlecourt

Hi Friends

Friend of mine has got his H1b Visa 1year ago, but he is leaving to Detroit(connecting from Chicago) from the UK on 31st Jan,since there were rumors that H1b holders got deported from the Airports he has bit concern over his entry clearance! Can anybody post any helpful information on this one pls !!

Thanks in advance...

[quote author=castlecourt link=topic=35913.msg285454#msg285454 date=1264282750]
Hi Friends

Friend of mine has got his H1b Visa 1year ago, but he is leaving to Detroit(connecting from Chicago) from the UK on 31st Jan,since there were rumors that H1b holders got deported from the Airports he has bit concern over his entry clearance! Can anybody post any helpful information on this one pls !!

Thanks in advance...

[/quote]

As long as he has valid documentation it should be ok ....

[quote author=castlecourt link=topic=35913.msg285454#msg285454 date=1264282750]
Hi Friends

Thanks in advance...

[/quote]

At this point, the problem is mainly for new H1B applications, transfers and extension through consultancies to get them approved.

Not many are facing problems at the POE.

Two of my friends working for consultancies entered through chicago POE 19th this month with out any problem.

So yours should have no problem.