H1 Yelp-Need Employer

MnM

Guys,

Looking for some sincere suggestions....

On a family emergency I had to come to India and had to go for h1 stamping akkada bumper offer 221g icharu.... daniki reply ichina oo 2 months tarvata sorry..... antu o letter pamparu....

what i want to know is the best possible way to come back to US.........

alage meeku telisina vallalo h1 sponsor chese employer(s) evaranna unte cheppandi baa...

thanks for looking into this post

Student.......... your chances are very slim; You can apply for MBA n come here; But they might think you as potential immigrant.

[quote name='taadu.....bongaram' timestamp='1341505418' post='1302082420']
Student.......... your chances are very slim; You can apply for MBA n come here; But they might think you as potential immigrant.
[/quote]

naaku adhe bhayam....ippudu malli f1 kuda rej ayyindante inka nenu oka 5-6years musukoni kurchovalsinde....malli ikkada company thru velte us ante...

MBA badulu PhD cheste ela untadi??

[quote name='suribhai' timestamp='1341510729' post='1302082889']
[b] [url="http://www.andhrafriends.com/user/13084-mnm/"]MnM[/url][/b]

Are u on first h1 or second h1????
[/quote]

this was my 1st h1....

i had changed client on a different location; since h1 was applied; this was not amended on my h1 at the time of stamping; suspect this was the reason for rejection;

does anybody if we can reopen the case or something can be done with my earlier petition?

thanks again for looking at this post

[quote name='MnM' timestamp='1341512898' post='1302083171']
i had changed client on a different location; since h1 was applied; this was not amended on my h1 at the time of stamping; suspect this was the reason for rejection;

does anybody if we can reopen the case or something can be done with my earlier petition?

thanks again for looking at this post
[/quote]

You have to Amend your petition before you are going to stamping and even change of work location just like LCA; This might be reason for your rejection. This is basic thing never supposed to forget;

I don't know much about H-1 but better post on consult someone from Murthy forum;

[quote name='MnM' timestamp='1341506095' post='1302082451']
naaku adhe bhayam....ippudu malli f1 kuda rej ayyindante inka nenu oka 5-6years musukoni kurchovalsinde....malli ikkada company thru velte us ante...

MBA badulu PhD cheste ela untadi??
[/quote]

MBA/Ph.D edaina chances same; endukante nuvvu madyalo work chestu student ki apply cheste okala vvuntundi; H-1 reject ayyi Ph.D ante okala vuntundi; but you can take chances; As always Visa is s luck