call for srdd21

soniya

ggg  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Srdh21 shame on u try to respect women it is really gud for u, meeku telvadu kadha nenu girl na kadha ani then y the hell do u ask such crap questions....u shud have thought for a sec before u spk..U will never understant how will the way u speak hurt others emotions....I couldnt operate its my first tym you shud have asked me in a gud way...anywayz its hard and heart breaking to stay here and definitely this place doen't suit me.I wish Bitterkai will get well soon... and thats it... thankyou for the way u treat girls god would Really APPRECIATE it.......... Byeeeeeeeee...

[quote author=soniya link=topic=36530.msg295006#msg295006 date=1264465841]
@Srdh21 shame on u try to respect women it is really gud for u, meeku telvadu kadha nenu girl na kadha ani then y the hell do u ask such crap questions....u shud have thought for a sec before u spk..U will never understant how will the way u speak hurt others emotions....I couldnt operate its my first tym you shud have asked me in a gud way...anywayz its hard and heart breaking to stay here and definitely this place doen't suit me.I wish Bitterkai will get well soon... and thats it... thankyou for the way u treat girls god would Really APPRECIATE it.......... Byeeeeeeeee...
[/quote]

If u r a girl... enjoy DB......  cheers12w