H1B Trasfer

yankal

Hi Guys,

Please could anyone tell me is it safe now for a H1B transfer. what type of queries will they ask? i am not having pay stubs for last 6 months but i am having recent 2 pay stubs which covers one month, is this is sufficient? please drive me what to do....

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

Please could anyone tell me is it safe now for a H1B transfer. what type of queries will they ask? i am not having pay stubs for last 6 months but i am having recent 2 pay stubs which covers one month, is this is sufficient? please drive me what to do....

Thanks in advance.

for sure you shud have atleast two months pay stubs. and do you really have project with new company you are transfering to( I mean can you provide client letter???) if so then its safe if not .....if I were u then i wont do tranfer at this point atleast

Thanks Kallas,

Right now i am not having the project in hand but expecting,Thanks for the information, i would better not start the process now.

Have a great day,bye. welcome

Hey guys, could any one tell me which one would be good in H1B transfer? normal process or premium process? which is safe?

Thanks in advance.

Actually My visa status is going to expire in Sep this year, I heard that normal process will take 4 months, what type of general queries may they ask? will they ask new employer for clients letter ?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 years later...

Hi friends, as per my knowledge you can apply for premium if you have below documents.
1) last three or two pay stubs.
2) client letter or prime vendor letter.
3) All your educational documents if your employer ask.

If you are applying on normal processing of H1 it will take more time, if is positive result is good in case ur result is negative it cause you more effect.
If you are applying in premium it will cost you more amount and you will get result more fast compare to normal process and i hope we can resubmitted one more time if they ask any documents or in case of any query.
Correct me if any thing wrong in this.
Thanks & Regards,
Shri