kashtalu thesupoinatte

enjoy!! ATB
[/quote]

Thank you ... H&*()

[quote name='manmadhan' timestamp='1343249304' post='1302199827']
sSc_hidingsofa sSc_hidingsofa sSc_hidingsofa
[/quote]

effudu late ena vayya nuvvu ra inkaa soosindi saalu tee

But they said they had their doubts and all the stuff ,u know parents behave when some strange comes in talks abt marrying my daughter.I said okay and started going out.My girls father came along with me to my car .I was abt to open car door,he asked me wether he can ride me or not.i said yes and then he spoke to me abt my habits and all andthen we went to a cafetria.had some coffee and he then asked me drop me as his house..i am driving back and we came home.He got out came to my drivers window and warned me,if in the future if my daughter comes home with a problem and if u were the reason behind that problem i m gonna kick ur ass.I was scared and he finally laughed and said.we dont have any problems if my daughter wants to marry u.i m actually so happy and asked them do u think thats too quick and he said,it never depends on the age..it all depends on when u find ur real soulmate.That was so inspiring and i was so happy ..so damn happy..!!

• Upvote 1

[quote name='mustang302' timestamp='1343249611' post='1302199875']
But they said they had their doubts and all the stuff ,u know parents behave when some strange comes in talks abt marrying my daughter.I said okay and started going out.My girls father came along with me to my car .I was abt to open car door,he asked me wether he can ride me or not.i said yes and then he spoke to me abt my habits and all andthen we went to a cafetria.had some coffee and he then asked me drop me as his house..i am driving back and we came home.He got out came to my drivers window and warned me,if in the future if my daughter comes home with a problem and if u were the reason behind that problem i m gonna kick ur ass.I was scared and he finally laughed and said.we dont have any problems if my daughter wants to marry u.i m actually so happy and asked them do u think thats too quick and he said,it never depends on the age..it all depends on when u find ur real soulmate.That was so inspiring and i was so happy ..so damn happy..!!
[/quote]

good one

CITI_y@R CITI_y@R

[/quote]
_-_ _-_

[/quote]

it was too good....
[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r305/kishore_balu/Brahmi%20Gifs/buddodu1.gif[/img]

Then i even asked her parents to keep it a secret and they did.I was on cloudnine.Went straingt to the shoping mall from the office on monday and bought a ring worth reasonable amount i say.Engraved it..!!Called my girl saying thay we are going to some place nice on saturday night.She said yes and i wan excited.

• Upvote 1

[/quote]

[img]http://www.desigifs.com/sites/default/files/sunil1.gif?1290056327[/img]

F@#da F@#da F@#da

F@#da F@#da F@#da F@#da F@#da [quote name='mustang302' timestamp='1343249841' post='1302199908']
Then i even asked her parents to keep it a secret and they did.I was on cloudnine.Went straingt to the shoping mall from the office on monday and bought a ring worth reasonable amount i say.Engraved it..!!Called my girl saying thay we are going to some place nice on saturday night.She said yes and i wan excited.
[/quote]

[quote name='mustang302' timestamp='1343249841' post='1302199908']
[/quote]

meedhi hyd aaa?

proper?

[/quote]

_-_ _-_

[quote name='mustang302' timestamp='1343249841' post='1302199908']
[/quote]

How romantic it must be...