Mustang ❤❤❤❤ Story

Power Star

[color=#ff0000][size=6]Episodes Preview:[/size][/color]

Met an inter at the same office,Got touch with her in couple of months,Went to have a drink and was surprised knowing that we have some common friends.Times going by ,we are having fun,chilling,hanging out.We became so much close that i felt like this might might be the one and thought of proposing.Came to know that we suld ask the girls paresnt before asking her and so have done it.Received a positive response from.They liked me and told them they dont have any issue if their daughter feels like marrying you.
Was very happy at that moment.ME and my Girl went to a romantic place,proposed her and she said a "BIG BIG YES" i was on cloudnine then.We had fun fot some time untill my parents came to my mind.Said this shocking news to my elder brother first and he was not at all happy about it.And in the mean while my father is trying to set me up with a Girl bak in india.

[color=#ff0000][size=6]After that....[/size][/color]

[quote name='Vivian_afdb' timestamp='1343317226' post='1302204029']
review enti?
[/quote]

LOL preview anukunta ... ba excitement la ala kottesadu [img]http://www.bewarsetalk.net/discus/movieanimated/bemmi1.gif[/img]

Okay,i was talking to my parents eveyday and i wasnt able to say them the truth and at the same time my elder brother was so worried as he knew the whole thing and was bit dissappointed.And almost 2 montha went by and lifes going on.And now i suld introduce a character,A middle aged man(Mr.Somalingam) whome we knew back in india and hes in USA now.He is the one who picked me up at the airport when i came to US for the first time.He live in edison and its all fine untill now.One day me and my girl went to a movie in edison,thought oftrying some indian food that day and we had some plans too.We went to a telugu movie as she wanted to see a telugu movie,i felt great and took her to a movie ,tried to explain scene by scen and it all went good.Movie is done and we are heading back to some biryani point to taste some .Here comes the turn.

We wnt inside talking and smiling and i see Mr.somalingamand his family in the same restaurant.I thought i was the one who saw him first but he saw me already and when we were abt to turn back and go out,he called my name and so i turned back.He asked me who is that girl an i said she is just a friend from the work and we came to see a movie.He was surprised at the beginning but gave me some starng look like i knew it.Then he invited us to join the table and we have to coz there is no other way.We went to the table,sat next to each other,we are having some food and talking abt my work,my parents and all.Times running and still mr.somalingam is giving me the same look all the time and some reason he saw the ring on my girls hand.He then asked her wow,the ring looks so beautiful,and asked her "ARE U ENGAGED" and she saw me and smiled and said YES we are.I was dead there.

[quote name='mustang302' timestamp='1343317891' post='1302204105']
We wnt inside talking and smiling and i see Mr.somalingamand his family in the same restaurant.I thought i was the one who saw him first but he saw me already and when we were abt to turn back and go out,he called my name and so i turned back.He asked me who is that girl an i said she is just a friend from the work and we came to see a movie.He was surprised at the beginning but gave me some starng look like i knew it.Then he invited us to join the table and we have to coz there is no other way.We went to the table,sat next to each other,we are having some food and talking abt my work,my parents and all.Times running and still mr.somalingam is giving me the same look all the time and some reason he saw the ring on my girls hand.He then asked her wow,the ring looks so beautiful,and asked her "ARE U ENGAGED" and she saw me and smiled and said [color=#ff0000][b]YES we are[/b][/color].I was dead there.
[/quote]

CITI_c$y CITI_c$y

mustang ba.... ninna ne story " velli girls parents ni adagadam vella culture" annantha varaku chadiva... adi enno page chepte chaduvukuntu vasta... ee BOY pm chesta ani cheppi hand ichadu saale gadu.....

[quote name='bantrothu bullabbai' timestamp='1343318278' post='1302204160']
mustang ba.... ninna ne story " velli girls parents ni adagadam vella culture" annantha varaku chadiva... adi enno page chepte chaduvukuntu vasta... ee BOY pm chesta ani cheppi hand ichavu saale gadu.....
[/quote]

nenu PM chaesthanu baa...!!1min..!!

[quote name='bantrothu bullabbai' timestamp='1343318278' post='1302204160']
mustang ba.... ninna ne story " velli girls parents ni adagadam vella culture" annantha varaku chadiva... adi enno page chepte chaduvukuntu vasta... ee BOY pm chesta ani cheppi hand ichavu saale gadu.....
[/quote]

ba page 35 la motham consolidated ga esadu velli kummey ...

[quote name='mustang302' timestamp='1343317891' post='1302204105']
We wnt inside talking and smiling and i see Mr.somalingamand his family in the same restaurant.I thought i was the one who saw him first but he saw me already and when we were abt to turn back and go out,he called my name and so i turned back.He asked me who is that girl an i said she is just a friend from the work and we came to see a movie.He was surprised at the beginning but gave me some starng look like i knew it.Then he invited us to join the table and we have to coz there is no other way.We went to the table,sat next to each other,we are having some food and talking abt my work,my parents and all.Times running and still mr.somalingam is giving me the same look all the time and some reason he saw the ring on my girls hand.He then asked her wow,the ring looks so beautiful,and asked her "ARE U ENGAGED" and she saw me and smiled and said [color=#800000]YES we are[/color].I was dead there.
[/quote]
Sacchindhi po gorre CITI_c$y CITI_c$y CITI_c$y CITI_c$y

[quote name='remobabu' timestamp='1343318341' post='1302204166']

ba page 35 la motham consolidated ga esadu velli kummey ...
[/quote]thanks mama.... chadivesa....

And then i dont have anything to say but sitting in a shocked state giving some strang smiles.Evey1 seems to look happy mr somalingam and his family.They congratulated us and we finished our dinner and we both left in our own ways.I thought i am done and thought of saying the thing to my parent coz its better for them to hear from me rather than to hear it from someone abt their kid.I called my elder brother after going on and i explained him what has happend and even he gave the same idea so say the truth to the parents.That night passed by thingking of how to expalin them the truth and the situation i am in.I gained some courage by the end of the night and though of calling my parent the next day morning and i was totally prepared for all the things that my father is gonna tell me.

Mustangu..... matured gane behave chesav.... kani konni doubts.... parents tho exact ga ela matladav cheppu.... and iddaru brazilians annav..... mari title endi vayya spanglish girl ani..... portugese girl kada? and final question... naku culture vunna brazilians ante ishtam... me girl ki sisters/relatives/any frens? s%H#

[quote name='bantrothu bullabbai' timestamp='1343318861' post='1302204197']
Mustangu..... matured gane behave chesav.... kani konni doubts.... parents tho exact ga ela matladav cheppu.... and iddaru brazilians annav..... mari title endi vayya spanglish girl ani..... portugese girl kada? and final question... naku culture vunna brazilians ante ishtam... me girl ki sisters/relatives/any frens? s%H#
[/quote]

neee lolli neede kada vayyyy ...

[quote name='mustang302' timestamp='1343318799' post='1302204191']
And then i dont have anything to say but sitting in a shocked state giving some strang smiles.Evey1 seems to look happy mr somalingam and his family.They congratulated us and we finished our dinner and we both left in our own ways.I thought i am done and thought of saying the thing to my parent coz its better for them to hear from me rather than to hear it from someone abt their kid.I called my elder brother after going on and i explained him what has happend and even he gave the same idea so say the truth to the parents.That night passed by thingking of how to expalin them the truth and the situation i am in.I gained some courage by the end of the night and though of calling my parent the next day morning and i was totally prepared for all the things that my father is gonna tell me.
[/quote][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3Prav5xgnAk/UARM8EzeCbI/AAAAAAAAC3o/fu9qKabRkVM/s300/emchestam.gif[/img][img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lA5y9UNtXUY/T_8hwVU-oaI/AAAAAAAAC2g/TiNWxBA9dZU/s126/malleswari.gif[/img]