22 thngs u do

zerokool1290

Top 22 things an Indian does after returning from abroad:
22. Says COP instead of mama gadu

21. Tries to use credit card in road side hotel.

20. Drinks and carries mineral water and always speaks of health conscious.

19. Sprays deo such so that he doesn't need to take bath.

18. Sneezes and says 'Excuse me'.

17. Says Hey instead of Hi
Says Yogurt instead of Curd
Says Cab instead of Taxi
Says Candy instead of Chocolate
Says Cookie instead of Biscuit
Says ** Free Way ** instead of Highway
Says got to go instead of Have to go
Says O instead of Zero (for 704, says
Seven Oh! Four instead of Seven Zero Four)

16. Doesn't forget to crib about air pollution. Keeps on complaining about it every time he steps out.

15. Says all the distances in Miles (Not in Kilo Meters), and counts in Millions. (Not in Lakhs)

14. Tries to figure all the prices in Dollars as far as possible (but deep down the heart multiplies by 45 times).

13. Tries to see the % of fat on the cover of a milk packet.

12. When need to say Z (zed), never says Z (Zed), repeats Zee several times, if the other person unable to get,
then says X, Y, Zee.

11. Writes date as MM/DD/YYYY, on watching traditional DD/MM/YYYY, says & Oh! British Style!!!!

10. Makes fun of Indian Standard Time and **Indian Road** Conditions.

9. Even after 2 months, complaints about Jet Lag.

8. Avoids eating more spicy (hot) stuff.

7. Tries to drink Diet Coke instead of ** Normal ** Coke.

6. Tries to complain about any thing in ** India ** as if he is experiencing it for the first time.

5. Pronounces schedule as skejule and module as mojule.

4. Looks suspiciously towards Hotel/Dhaba food.

3. From the luggage bag, does not remove the stickers of Airways by which he traveled back to ** India **,
even after 4 months of arrival.

2. Takes the cabin luggage bag to short visits in India , tries to roll the bag on Indian Roads.

Ultimate one

1. Tries to begin conversation with; In US ....or When was in US...
HOW MANY OF THESE DID YOU DO IN???????

simple logic mama.................

india nunchi us/abroad vellinappudu starting ela desi smell vuntado.................india ki vacha abroad smell vuntadi.........matter of time...........change is permanent....chinna details ni sudaku............

With my 5 years experience abroad I not even got hardly 50% in this list from last 5 months of...
Its my experience...

22. Says COP instead of mama gadu - No

21. Tries to use credit card in road side hotel.

20. Drinks and carries mineral water and always speaks of health conscious. - I Never looks for Mineral water

19. Sprays deo such so that he doesn't need to take bath. - Looks for bath first, deo is secondary...

18. Sneezes and says 'Excuse me'. - Occasionally..

17. Says Hey instead of Hi - Hi only
Says Yogurt instead of Curd - Thts true
Says Cab instead of Taxi - Yep
Says Candy instead of Chocolate - Chocolates
Says Cookie instead of Biscuit - Biscuits
Says ** Free Way ** instead of Highway - Highway
Says got to go instead of Have to go - None of them, says in telugu only
Says O instead of Zero (for 704, says  - few times
Seven Oh! Four instead of Seven Zero Four)

16. Doesn't forget to crib about air pollution. Keeps on complaining about it every time he steps out. - thts true in Hyd only

15. Says all the distances in Miles (Not in Kilo Meters), and counts in Millions. (Not in Lakhs) - Still in Kilometers only

14. Tries to figure all the prices in Dollars as far as possible (but deep down the heart multiplies by 45 times). - I used to calculate in £...

13. Tries to see the % of fat on the cover of a milk packet. - Never tried to look for those fat contents...

12. When need to say Z (zed), never says Z (Zed), repeats Zee several times, if the other person unable to get,
then says X, Y, Zee. - Still Zed

11. Writes date as MM/DD/YYYY, on watching traditional DD/MM/YYYY, says & Oh! British Style!!!! - Its not applies to me as I stayed in UK...

10. Makes fun of Indian Standard Time and **Indian Road** Conditions. - I was to other side fun of British Time and their adjustment... But for India Road conditions I used to criticise contractors and the system...

9. Even after 2 months, complaints about Jet Lag. - Nope

8. Avoids eating more spicy (hot) stuff. - Yeah thts true

7. Tries to drink Diet Coke instead of ** Normal ** Coke. - Totally avoided Soft Drinks, instead opting towards fresh fruit juices...

6. Tries to complain about any thing in ** India ** as if he is experiencing it for the first time. - on few systems used too...

5. Pronounces schedule as skejule and module as mojule. - Nope

4. Looks suspiciously towards Hotel/Dhaba food. - thts true...

3. From the luggage bag, does not remove the stickers of Airways by which he traveled back to ** India **, 
even after 4 months of arrival. - Removed in Air port itself....

2. Takes the cabin luggage bag to short visits in India , tries to roll the bag on Indian Roads.

Ultimate one - nope, Purchased a new Bag to hold every thing on shoulders not trolley one...

1. Tries to begin conversation with; In US ....or When was in US... - Few times...
HOW MANY OF THESE DID YOU DO IN???????