Story Of My Life

INNOCENT_SUFFERER

[quote name='INNOCENT_SUFFERER' timestamp='1344264330' post='1302263757']
Atanu db lo regular member.. atani dwaarane naaku db parichayam.. atanu choostdane ee posts vestunna.. please understand that I still love you.. I will keep lifting this thread everyday until you see it and respond to it..
[/quote]

chudu mama...after going through your story i believe that i can suggest you something..

you are only thinking in one prespective.... its because that u are not exposed to outside world very much since your childhood..... your emotiones and way of thinking about life and the people around might be bit different.... it dosent mean that people will understand you for everything what you are going through....

think about your family and the way they brought you up.... its because you are not exposed to girls very much and you dont have any dear friends you might think like that...but you are defenitely doing wrong brother.... try to go out and make some friends.... time will change anything my friend.... and the fellow you spoke about why the hell he will come to you and stay with you.... every one will do mistakes dude but that dosen't mean you have to stick to it thinking that you like/love (whatever) it is you call it..... think like a man and act like a man brother...

thats what i can say as of now.... like i said give a try going out and making some friends and try facebook and search your school friends and try to catch up with them..... hope this helps..... if you dont like it just forget it

[quote name='Little Star' timestamp='1344268812' post='1302264261']
california ki move aina senior member ..kotthaga pelli ayina member evaruuuu :4_12_13:
[/quote]

pelli avvaledu mama. engagement ayyindanta.. pelliki inkaa two months undi..California lo residing and getting married soon guy atanu..

[quote name='badboy' timestamp='1344268522' post='1302264242']

chudu mama...after going through your story i believe that i can suggest you something..

you are only thinking in one prespective.... its because that u are not exposed to outside world very much since your childhood..... your emotiones and way of thinking about life and the people around might be bit different.... it dosent mean that people will understand you for everything what you are going through....

think about your family and the way they brought you up.... its because you are not exposed to girls very much and you dont have any dear friends you might think like that...but you are defenitely doing wrong brother.... try to go out and make some friends.... time will change anything my friend.... and the fellow you spoke about why the hell he will come to you and stay with you....[size=5][b] every one will do mistakes dude but that dosen't mean you have to stick to it[/b][/size] thinking that you like/love (whatever) it is you call it..... think like a man and act like a man brother...

thats what i can say as of now.... like i said give a try going out and making some friends and try facebook and search your school friends and try to catch up with them..... hope this helps..... if you dont like it just forget it
[/quote]

Agreed ..... GP

[quote name='KadapaKingg' timestamp='1344268869' post='1302264267']
pelli avvaledu mama. engagement ayyindanta.. pelliki inkaa two months undi..California lo residing and getting married soon guy atanu..
[/quote]
ekkadooooo thanthundi :D

fake fakodi gallu genuine id lo posts veyyakunda ee itam kathalu denikooo..

[quote name='Little Star' timestamp='1344269050' post='1302264285']
ekkadooooo thanthundi :D

fake fakodi gallu genuine id lo posts veyyakunda ee itam kathalu denikooo..
[/quote]

naa opinion lo veedi comments choostunte 50/50 gadanipistundi bhayya.. two times chadivaa story mottam.. konchem genuine anipistundi.. konni saarlu fake anpistundi.. artham kaavatle.. sCo_^Y sCo_^Y sCo_^Y

[quote name='KadapaKingg' timestamp='1344269157' post='1302264295']
[color=#b22222]nenu 50/50 bhayya[/color].. two times chadivaa story mottam.. konchem genuine anipistundi.. konni saarlu fake anpistundi.. artham kaavatle.. sCo_^Y sCo_^Y sCo_^Y
[/quote]
@3$%

[quote name='ronitreddy' timestamp='1344269251' post='1302264306']
idi ammayi story aa leka abbayi stry aa..confused ..
[/quote]

ammayi laaga behave chese abbayi story.. @3$%

[quote name='badboy' timestamp='1344268522' post='1302264242']

think about your family and the way they brought you up.... its because you are not exposed to girls very much and you dont have any dear friends you might think like that...but you are defenitely doing wrong brother.... try to go out and make some friends.... time will change anything my friend.... and the fellow you spoke about why the hell he will come to you and stay with you.... every one will do mistakes dude but that dosen't mean you have to stick to it thinking that you like/love (whatever) it is you call it..... think like a man and act like a man brother...

[/quote]

correst kaka nuvu seppinid. intlo undatam valla frnds tho tirgagaka povatam valla ila unnadu.

[quote name='gundubabu' timestamp='1344269266' post='1302264307']
@3$%
[/quote]

Payina oka 50/50 gaadito kottukuntunte needenti gola madhyalo..aa member evaro kanipettu first.. @3$% @3$%

[quote name='KadapaKingg' timestamp='1344269394' post='1302264319']
Payina oka 50/50 gaadito kottukuntunte needenti gola madhyalo..aa member evaro kanipettu first.. @3$%
[/quote]
. @3$%