Closing Db Account

sushmitham

DB account delete cheyali..how to do??
Mundu chala interest undindi DB ante..nalguriki chepanu ee site gurinchi..but now i want to close my account
Topics, pictures limit datipoyay..anyways evari interest valladi..
let me know how to delete..Thank you :police:

[quote name='sushmitham' timestamp='1344710128' post='1302294782']
Mundu chala interest undindi DB ante..nalguriki chepanu ee site gurinchi..but now i want to close my account
[/quote]
bye
sister
ne id ki 2-3 warnings points vestey MODS ee delete chesataru ani talk.

[/quote]

Follow the steps

1) Did you check your account and all the options you have ?

---- IF YOU DO NOT FIND ANYTHING CONTINUE----

2) Change all your account data and Never ever open this site

[b]Topics, pictures limit datipoyay[/b]..anyways evari interest valladi..
[/quote]

sCo_^Y sCo_^Y

@gr33d actually in a way this mods or who ever it is are not following some rules and they won't have good privacy laws too and i believe this site is operated more on personal interest basis not professionally , they should and must have delete account option if not its a privacy violation issue, if you email mods or contact in contact us page they will never respond, you try this one and see i bet this will not happen....that's what happened to facebook initially it does not delete account option but public took it legally and they have to put that option as a part of protecting the users privacy or his willingness to continue using the site...frankly moderators suck big time here...all they care about is network traffic and ads to cash on , that's all

[quote name='bantrothu bullabbai' timestamp='1344726042' post='1302295414']
sushmita..... natho matladochu kada..... sSa_j@il
[/quote]
[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/4s086h.gif[/img]

[quote name='Chivas_regal' timestamp='1344726325' post='1302295425']
[img]http://i47.tinypic.com/4s086h.gif[/img]
[/quote][img]http://www.andhrafriends.com/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-11780.jpg?_r=1343458967[/img]

[quote name='pikki' timestamp='1344725228' post='1302295375']
@gr33d actually in a way this mods or who ever it is are not following some rules and they won't have good privacy laws too and i believe this site is operated more on personal interest basis not professionally , they should and must have delete account option if not its a privacy violation issue, if you email mods or contact in contact us page they will never respond, you try this one and see i bet this will not happen....that's what happened to facebook initially it does not delete account option but public took it legally and they have to put that option as a part of protecting the users privacy or his willingness to continue using the site...frankly moderators suck big time here...all they care about is network traffic and ads to cash on , that's all
[/quote]

@gr33d @gr33d @gr33d @gr33d

[quote name='pikki' timestamp='1344725228' post='1302295375']
[/quote]@gr33d

[quote name='sushmitham' timestamp='1344880645' post='1302302577']
I mailed them..no reply
[/quote]natho matladu sushmitha.... nenem tappu chesanani intha pedda siksha cheppu.... [img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-q3EEyI5mlSk/TvwLBgnBa9I/AAAAAAAAB4o/97yyq-RhjS4/s320/cry-o.gif[/img]