Cognos/ Obiee?

aroah

I guess OBIEE, andukante OBIEE + ETL ki requirements akuva untayi,
I have been working on OBIEE on multiple projects, and naku requirements kuda chala ne vastuntayi...
Learn OBIEE 11g, which is latest....ETL nad OBIEE knowledge unte u can grab the job soon...All the Best _-_

[quote name='aroah' timestamp='1345347060' post='1302335003']
can you please suggest any good training /trainer for OBIEE 11g
[/quote]

If u are a beginner in OBIEE, then I have seen many pupil from India posting that they give training for OBIEE.
U can try one of them, personnel ga untundi...and u can learn more.
Andukante ma consultancy valu In person train chestaru....so if u r in some other state they dont give online training.

[quote name='aroah' timestamp='1345347060' post='1302335003']
can you please suggest any good training /trainer for OBIEE 11g
[/quote]
You can Contact me for a Training here at Michigan or Online classes paying $700. But, trust me the onsite classes are always been better.
I can also provide you a ***** during Interviews, As you know every individual learns at his/her first project.
if it is interesting call me 734-418-0073. Hemant.

• 2 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You can Contact me for a Training here at Baltimore MD or Online classes . [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]But, onsite classes are always better as the trainer can co ordinate with you to clear all the doubts and questions.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] call me at 937-830-2299[/font][/color]