Jumping From Employer To Prime Vendor - H1 Stamping Eppudu Vellachu?

edisav_edava

I got an offer from my prime vendor recently to jump to prime vendor from my employer...

i have been working with my employer from opt onwards...my current employer filed h1 and approved for 3 years...

i have been working with the same client , prime vendor for past 2.5 years...now i got an offer from my prime vendor to join them....

my h1 started yuesterday...

prime vendor ...doesnt know thjat my h1 started yesterday only...

he said he will file my gc ASAP on eb2...

i may do the h1 transfer in december or so....what all things to be taken care...when is it better to go for stamping..?/

stamping ki vellnappudu ..jump enduku ayyav ante em cheppali....if my h1 transfer completes in dec and my payroll with prime vendor begin from jan 2013....when is it better to go for stamping..????

also....currently corp to corp lo XX isthunnadu maa employer ki Prime vendor.....nenu entha adigithe better antaru???

im thinking XX - 7.65% (Payroll taxes)..???

what say???

[quote name='edisav_edava' timestamp='1349213444' post='1302574439']
help cheyandi vayyas
[/quote]

Bhayya Okasari[b] Non-COMPETE agreement [/b]check chesuko.....
naaku recent ga policy violation ani oka chinna drama ayyindi... but we manage with discussions. BTW..i'm not on H1b.
for example ee links chudu okasari....[url="http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/employer-suing-for-breaching-non-compete-agreement-819176.html"]http://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/employer-suing-for-breaching-non-compete-agreement-819176.html[/url]

below is my employer's non compete afgreement...how to break it

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ARTICLE XX – COVENANT NOT TO COMPETE[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Section XX.01 -- Employee Pirating: Employee shall not (directly or indirectly) induce or solicit any Employee of Company (or the clients of Company) to change employment. This Section XX.01 shall survive for two years after termination of this Agreement.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Section XX.02 -- Customer and Employee Solicitation: In the Employee’s capacity, Employee will have access to and utilize the confidential, proprietary and secret information of Company and access to its client’s information that the Employee is or may be assigned to. During the term of this agreement and following its termination you and any affiliates of yours agree not to engage in any marketing or sales activities with customer or otherwise attempt to solicit from customer the business which is the subject of the contract. This Section XX.02 shall survive for one year after termination of this Agreement.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Section XX.03 – Non-Compete: Employee shall not (directly or indirectly) engage in any activity in competition with or adverse to Company or the business of Company during the term of this Agreement and for one year following its termination.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Section XX.04 -- Unauthorized Access: Employee shall be authorized by Company during the term of this Agreement to access the computer, software and data of Company and clients of Company for purposes of performing this Agreement only. Employee shall not access such computer, software or data for any other reason without being authorized by Company in writing. Employee shall indemnify, release, defend and hold harmless Company from any and all damages incurred by Company as a result of unauthorized access to such computer, software and data. This Section XX.04 shall survive termination of this Agreement.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Section XX.05 -- Employment: Pursuant to the terms contained in XX.03 above, Employee shall not accept employment with a customer, vendor or subcontractor of Company. Additionally, Employee shall not accept employment with a client, vendor, subcontractor or affiliate to which Employee was previously assigned or has knowledge of at the time of termination. This Section XX.05 shall survive for one year after termination of this Agreement. Furthermore, Employee acknowledges that Company has expended valuable time and resources to develop business relationships with its customers and clients and that any circumvention of this agreement by Employee, which results in Employee performing services for Company’s customers, vendors, subcontractors or affiliates, will likewise result in damages to Company for which Employee is fully liable.[/font][/color]