Part Time Mba

JerryAcapulcoP

saarlu and madamlu

anyone did part time mba in US? I have the following questions regarding that..

1. is it any useful in terms of pay within the same industry or do we need to move to a different one?
2. what would be total cost?
3. how much can we expect pay raise? (at the end of it.. that's the basic deal ;)

depends on which ur doing mba.....there is it mgmt, finance, accounting, etc etc.....as far as i know....accounting and finance mba's get paid more...

total cost would range from 30k-50k for executive mba...adhi kuda manchi schools....

if u do in ivy league schools...u can get above 150k FTE

[quote name='edisav_edava' timestamp='1351622478' post='1302712071']
depends on which ur doing mba.....there is it mgmt, finance, accounting, etc etc.....as far as i know....accounting and finance mba's get paid more...

total cost would range from 30k-50k for executive mba...adhi kuda manchi schools....

if u do in ivy league schools...u can get above 150k FTE
[/quote]

thanks bossooo... i have master in computers ... ippudu finance & accounting other side avvuddemo... do they have any courses in IT?

and executive mba is more for people with 15+ years experience in management? that's what i heard though!

generally its for more than 5+ years i guess...maa manager chesadu..he got 6 years, but he made it to 7 and applied..he got it...he worked on IT for 6 years but he did in accounting...it doenst matter though...

i would prefer doing PMP instead of spending lot of money on IT mgmt MBA....

thjere are many courses in MBA for IT people too...its better to chose univeristy in the area nearby u where ur working

[quote name='edisav_edava' timestamp='1351623693' post='1302712222']
generally its for more than 5+ years i guess...maa manager chesadu..he got 6 years, but he made it to 7 and applied..he got it...he worked on IT for 6 years but he did in accounting...it doenst matter though...

i would prefer doing PMP instead of spending lot of money on IT mgmt MBA....

thjere are many courses in MBA for IT people too...its better to chose univeristy in the area nearby u where ur working
[/quote]

was he in management all the 6 years?

[quote name='pjerry89' timestamp='1351624070' post='1302712268']

was he in management all the 6 years?
[/quote]

he is my IT Manager currently...

he was sys admin for past 5 years and then lead for an year and then became IT manager...he oversees the projects we do

[quote name='edisav_edava' timestamp='1351636817' post='1302713831']

he is my IT Manager currently...

he was sys admin for past 5 years and then lead for an year and then became IT manager...he oversees the projects we do
[/quote]

ok, thanks!

[quote name='edisav_edava' timestamp='1351810885' post='1302727782']
emanna chesthunte cheppu...nenu kuda chedddam ani planning....nuvvu eda untav??
[/quote]

There is one indian study center in mayyland USA , this is Madurai Kamraj University MBA

this will be 2 years. $3000 per year, you can write exams here

sorry for the late reply... i am in LA and planning to do in Anderson or local somewhere here...where are you?

[quote name='edisav_edava' timestamp='1351810885' post='1302727782']
emanna chesthunte cheppu...nenu kuda chedddam ani planning....nuvvu eda untav??
[/quote]

thanks Venkat for this, do you happen to know how'z the curriculum? atleast in US, they go thru certain process for us to make sure you will get expertise not just the certificate. do you guys agree with that?

[quote name='venkatcms' timestamp='1351917278' post='1302735482']
There is one indian study center in mayyland USA , this is Madurai Kamraj University MBA

this will be 2 years. $3000 per year, you can write exams here
[/quote]